Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Reserves play today

R

Rocky_Balllboa

Wolves res v Everton (a) 1pm.Team: McCarey, Kostrna, Cranston, Whittall, Ihiekwe, Ebanks-Landell, Ismail, Price, Kempton, McAlinden, Gorman.

Reserves, lets hope some of these get a look in in the Championship

A

andyc225

We should've given Zele and McAlinden a run out yesterday when we had nothing to lose.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sincerely hope these lads get a chance in the first team next season. Take for example Nathan Redmond of the Blues, if it weren't for them dropping he would have never got a look in. Zeli especially I hope gets his chance.

F

FLEET WOLF

I sincerely hope these lads get a chance in the first team next season. Take for example Nathan Redmond of the Blues, if it weren't for them dropping he would have never got a look in. Zeli especially I hope gets his chance.

If some of them don't get a chance next season, if we are in the Championship, we might as well get rid of the academy.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If some of them don't get a chance next season, if we are in the Championship, we might as well get rid of the academy.

Exactly, hell I'd give a few of em the last few games of the season as we actually have talents in there that will be able to kick on in the future. Knowing us we splash cash on some old cobblers whilst these kids just rot. Give them a shot and see what they can do, Davis hasn't looked out of sorts has he?

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see Harris or Forde included, they may well be under consideration for next Saturdays game.

W

Wolfos

Left back Jordan Cranston was offered his professional contract last week. He seems promising, just like fellow left back Reckord, who is doing well out on loan at the moment.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes time to start blooding some of these youngsters as we have nothing to lose....If two or three could break through next season it would be a massive boost.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This afternoon our reserves drew 1-1 away to Everton. Some good news. How did the Accademy do last Saturday?

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This afternoon our reserves drew 1-1 away to Everton. Some good news. How did the Accademy do last Saturday?

Lost 4-1 away to leeds,quite a few 1st year scholars in the team so don't take the scoreline to badly,Kempton scored again.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bring him back!

If you look at the S****horpe forums most think he is Ok and not as good as the player he has replaced. Crap positionally and poor going forward is the view of fans that are seeing in league football. I have seen him in the reserves and thought he looks a good prospect, but any idea of bring this kids in against the likes of Rooney, RVP, Balloteli etc is suicide.

Let them gain some experience in the lower leagues if they are good enough then we will see them at some point when our respective levels converge. If that's the championship that's fine.

I am just exasperated when I read people on here say we should close the accadamy if we don't get any players come through soon! How the hell is a club like ours ever going to make a step up? We need two or there quality players to come through together so we can make best use of our transfer budget in future years. If Davies becomes an asset then maybe that money we might have spend on a midfielder could be put to a better winger or striker!

This is why I totally support Morgan with the accadamy investment, if we are one of the handful of category one accadamies the we are at the top table with access to the better talent. With the prices of average players running into millions it only takes two or three and its worth while.

Back
Top Bottom