Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rena to Sanchez?

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
bombing out of Swansea after some incident about an emoji which enraged fans and manager. Registered with Bayern but could be loaned out again. Portugal starlet at the last international tournament, showing so much ability. Could Nuno and his team be the ones to bring him back to his best? An attacking midfielder and incredible dribbler. He might love it here, surrounded by talented young countrymen of his generation under a manager who knows how he wants his team to play. I don't know how he did for Swansea but suspect it was their system of play and fighting relegation that knocked him off his classy play. I know Nuno likes two deep lying central midfielders, so maybe this isn't going to happen, but big Alf and MGW don't quite fir that role either yet they are brought on late in games to play free roles just behind our attackers. What do others think?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know we haven't been properly linked but I'd absolutely love William Carvalho. Just my opinion but from having seen Sanches this season he doesn't have the passing range to play in our system, whereas Carvalho would be perfect. I would honestly wet myself if we signed him, I genuinely think he'd as big of an impact as Neves has had this season and would **** all over the Premier League. If West Ham came close to signing him his valuation can't be that high.

If we sign one player this summer that's not Ronaldo or Messi I hope it's him :D

Jefoe

Groupie
Reaction score
I know we haven't been properly linked but I'd absolutely love William Carvalho. Just my opinion but from having seen Sanches this season he doesn't have the passing range to play in our system, whereas Carvalho would be perfect. I would honestly wet myself if we signed him, I genuinely think he'd as big of an impact as Neves has had this season and would **** all over the Premier League. If West Ham came close to signing him his valuation can't be that high.

If we sign one player this summer that's not Ronaldo or Messi I hope it's him :D

My one issue with Carvalho is his lack of pace and whether that would hinder his adaptation to the English game.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My one issue with Carvalho is his lack of pace and whether that would hinder his adaptation to the English game.

Are holding midfielders renowned for their pace? Is Neves? His strength and ability to control a game coupled with Neves would be like Champagne football (if this season wasn't already enough!)

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Iniesta is renowned for his pace, he doesnt need it, simply if you have ball control, and a football brain, you don't need pace, pace is a bonus, or makes up for a lack of the other two ie Van la parra.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many non british players are we allowed in a squad of ???
What size is squad?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying I think it's a good move for us but I can see why Wolves/Fosun might think it is. Massive potential for improvement though a huge risk as well, he needs to buckle down.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it was down to lack of effort or application. Reading reports of him at Swansea he was superb in training. The issue was not being able to handle the pressure of match day. I'm not sure the 'cauldron' of Molineux will be that helpful, if he can't handle the throng of Swansea.

cowshed

Reaction score
I think he's in the Super Mario Balotelli mold, could have an attitude problem

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mixed feelings re Sanches.On loan perhaps worth the risk as Nuno and the Portuguese contingent would provide an environment where he could shine again. At 20 he is still a baby and the concern would be over his character and determination. We certainly would need another more reliable midfielder in also. This guy could be big trouble or the perfect partner for Neves and an absolute bargain.

Others will.be wary too and Bayern will know they are going to have to accept a big loss on him. Most likely scenario is a return to Benefica where he can lick his wounds and be close to family.

Jefoe

Groupie
Reaction score
Are holding midfielders renowned for their pace? Is Neves? His strength and ability to control a game coupled with Neves would be like Champagne football (if this season wasn't already enough!)

Maybe I should use the word mobility instead of pace. It's just every time I've seen him play he looks like a turning tanker ship.

Back
Top Bottom