Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Relief for Nevo?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:( He’ll be non the wiser knowing what it is with this clue.

Could be this chap:

View attachment 19998

Might have had something to do with football(s), played in centre-mid at school, and, perhaps, even supported Wolves as his fourth favourite team…..there has to be reason for mentioning him on here.
I'm assuming that is Neville Neville?

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a player called Neto, why on earth create a nickname for another player that sounds so similar??

But then again isn't wowowoobyskins to do with solbakken, or someone of that period?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
We have a player called Neto, why on earth create a nickname for another player that sounds so similar??

But then again isn't wowowoobyskins to do with solbakken, or someone of that period?
:confused::(

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I prefer Ruby to Nevo. Still bad though. Another one that I don't like is Mouts for 5 foot 7 of football heaven. Surely Tino would be better or even Tina, for those inclined that way. Neto could be fishnets cos he plays sexy football. I should give up while I'm behind. Fabio has to be girly (as in young man you're too girly girly). Donk for Dendocker's fine, cos I think I actually first used that. So I'm excused. Podence could easily be Ponce. Bye!

Last edited:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:( He’ll be non the wiser knowing what it is with this clue.

Could be this chap:

View attachment 19998

Might have had something to do with football(s), played in centre-mid at school, and, perhaps, even supported Wolves as his fourth favourite team…..there has to be reason for mentioning him on here.

is that Matt Le Tissier after he has been through one of those aging apps?

Back
Top Bottom