Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Refereeing Inquiry NOW

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sick to death of refs being the centre of attention. Absolutly incompetent at their jobs. Points based system bad decisions get points deducted by a 3rd party. Consistently bad refs will fall to bottom on rankings through leagues, hood refs from lower leagues rise to the top. Something needs doing. Best league in world and worse officiating.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's OK guys. We'll get an apology from Howard Webb later this week.

If I were Julen, I’d tell him where he can stick his apology.

Let the lawyers get to work on these biased idiots while we have the international break. They are not fit to referee a children’s football game.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should never have restarted the game.

We need to walk off, the sponsors will soon kick off when games get abandoned.

Plain and simple after that out and out cheating of the 4th, including that red (edit for clarity reasons: Nunes'), we should have just walked off the pitch and left the ball on centre spot.

T

TheConcourse

Should never have restarted the game.

We need to walk off, the sponsors will soon kick off when games get abandoned.

Plain and simple after that out and out cheating of the 4th, including that red (edit for clarity reasons: Nunes'), we should have just walked off the pitch and left the ball on centre spot.
There will be some absolute ****ers who read that and think it’s pathetic. You’re 100% right though.

The game has totally lost its integrity. I can’t recall a VAR decision in 4 years that’s gone for us that wasn’t ‘clear and obvious’ - I can’t recall many than have gone for us tbh.

An absolute blatant penalty, again, and nothing will happen - or perhaps we’ll get another apology from a bald-headed **** who clearly can’t sort this mess out.

There’s not a chance I’m travelling 250 miles to do another home game this season. No chance. Not to watch a sport that isn’t decided by the people playing the game.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should put a video compilation of all the poor decisions out on social media with no commentary, then conclude with a final slide of great to see VAR doing it's job!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where the **** is Howard Webb to discipline this bunch of useless, incompetent, blind imbeciles? He said he was on a mission to drive up the standards of officiating, yet we’ve had a simply horrendous season of ****ty decisions.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some woeful and inconsistent decisions but Wolves were the architects of our own downfall.

We don't need a penalty to equalise if we don't trudge on to the field in such a critical match half-asleep and invite the opposition to take the lead before scuffing fantastic chances to equalise in open play.

We don't need a 4th (four!) goal against us to be chalked off if we don't defend like a Championship side whenever the opponent gets near our box.

The performance today from our own players and coaches was just completely disjointed and messy from the first whistle to the final whistle.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some woeful and inconsistent decisions but Wolves were the architects of our own downfall.

We don't need a penalty to equalise if we don't trudge on to the field in such a critical match half-asleep and invite the opposition to take the lead before scuffing fantastic chances to equalise in open play.

We don't need a 4th (four!) goal against us to be chalked off if we don't defend like a Championship side whenever the opponent gets near our box.

The performance today from our own players and coaches was just completely disjointed and messy from the first whistle to the final whistle.
Agreed

But the officials should do their job properly and make right decisions

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only heading one way now for me, legal action!
Something is very, very wrong with the PGMOL and their underhanded treatment of us!
Get the lawyers briefed Fosun!!!

T

TheConcourse

This feels more relevant today, and I held back from saying it after the Bournemouth game, but Jose Sa is always ****ing around in the tunnel before a game. Laughing, joking - genuinely looks like he’s about to go to Alton Towers.

Pathetic lack of intensity that stinks of the relegation fodder.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This feels more relevant today, and I held back from saying it after the Bournemouth game, but Jose Sa is always ****ing around in the tunnel before a game. Laughing, joking - genuinely looks like he’s about to go to Alton Towers.

Pathetic lack of intensity that stinks of the relegation fodder.
We didn't have the kick-off today, but it always feels like our first instinct is to make sure as many defenders and the keeper get a touch early on, rather than to take the game by the scruff of the neck. I think that Liverpool home game is the only game all season where we've actually immediately tried to push the opponent back right away... and it worked!

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
I've been watching football 35 years and think I'm finally done and it's down to officiating, why waste money when it's blatantly corrupt? The money I save will pay for a little trip with the family. The heartbreaking thing is I don't think I'm going to miss it

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually convinced they're corrupt, no way I'll ever spend another penny watching their ****show ! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I understand they are reported on performance wise each game. What the **** is being reported because they are all incomprtent.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've gone from working in football, watching 10plus games a week to completely uninterested. VAR and the refs are the main part. It's not a fair playing ground. The sports gone, the enjoyment is gone and it's a chore going to watch us play. Only reason I go is to see my friends.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This Ref / VAR fiasco is now getting personal, its looking like a personal attack on either 1, our owners, 2 our main Agent, Or 3 both,
dont they know their enemy Mick McCarthy has left us,
surely something has to be done, in the last few weeks they have knocked us out of the FA Cup, and now two weeks on the trop taken valuable points awy.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Ref / VAR fiasco is now getting personal, its looking like a personal attack on either 1, our owners, 2 our main Agent, Or 3 both,
surely something has to be done, in the last few weeks they have knocked us out of the FA Cup, and now two weeks on the trop taken valuable points awy.
Don't forget the Lemina red card farce, which arguably contributed to defeat at the hands of Bournemouth.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We can have all the inquiries in the world, but it's not going to change anything. The only way of getting out of this **** is to start taking our chances and cut out the silly mistakes at the back

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yeah another farce against US again
there are so many now i would run out of ink to list them all
The club should be compiling a portfolio of all examples of decisions wrongly going against us, and backing it up with evidence of similar incidents that haven't gone against other teams involved, and asking why they go against us and not others.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they didn't believe that was a clear and obvious error today, then they could always question if the refs parents made one leading upto his birth? Today was a ****ing joke!

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our top 2 supported clubs have been US owned for some time now. These two have pushed for a Super League and a right to veto over the majority of the clubs in the league. Top of the league is US owned and the Russian owned team forced to sell has also ended up in US ownership.
Villa Have gone from Chinese to US ownership too and Palace, Bournemouth and Leeds all have US investment.

Being the only club Chinese owned, it would hardly be a stretch to imagine some sort of agenda.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Today’s key decisions:

The Semedo penalty is stonewall. Ball doesn’t change trajectory as Firpo gets no touch on it.

Dawson yellow. Definitely a case for a red. Should have been sent off for a blatant shirt pull straight off.

Jonny red card. Correct decision all day.

Adama foul for the fourth. Clear error. No advantage to us in that position. Can’t believe it wasn’t overturned.

I still don’t think it’s a conspiracy. But coming so soon after the Liverpool and Newcastle apologies, I can fully understand the frustration and feeling of being cheated. We have to somehow keep our discipline though as we’re losing key players to suspensions when we can least afford it.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our top 2 supported clubs have been US owned for some time now. These two have pushed for a Super League and a right to veto over the majority of the clubs in the league. Top of the league is US owned and the Russian owned team forced to sell has also ended up in US ownership.
Villa Have gone from Chinese to US ownership too and Palace, Bournemouth and Leeds all have US investment.

Being the only club Chinese owned, it would hardly be a stretch to imagine some sort of agenda.
That is exactly my belief, and you have said exactly as it is, being owned by the Chinese doesn't sit well with me and can see that all changing in the near future, I honestly think around 3 yrs ago the forces in power started a campaign against us,

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

BOOM!!!
Nail directly on the head, in my opinion!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is exactly my belief, and you have said exactly as it is, being owned by the Chinese doesn't sit well with me and can see that all changing in the near future, I honestly think around 3 yrs ago the forces in power started a campaign against us,
3 years ago? We were a poor side under Nuno in the lockdown season, not sure of our best formation and struggling after Jota's departure and Raul's injury. For most of Bruno's season we looked destined for a European place, only for us to drop way off the second half of the season and end up in midtable. Then, that form continued, leading to his sacking and JL coming in. The squad is still pretty much the same and we're still struggling as a result.

Nothing to do with the officials, we just aren't very good.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 years ago? We were a poor side under Nuno in the lockdown season, not sure of our best formation and struggling after Jota's departure and Raul's injury. For most of Bruno's season we looked destined for a European place, only for us to drop way off the second half of the season and end up in midtable. Then, that form continued, leading to his sacking and JL coming in. The squad is still pretty much the same and we're still struggling as a result.

Nothing to do with the officials, we just aren't very good.
So the standard of officiating against us is having zero impact then???

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the standard of officiating against us is having zero impact then???
We're ****e, need to face up to the fact. Think we can fairly complain about last week as Pope clearly fouled Raul and should've been sent off but we were a shambles today, deservedly lost. Let's stop making excuses for this crop of players and hold them accountable, they've let the fans down for over a year now.

Back
Top Bottom