Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ref Watch -Southampton H

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blew for half time as Ait-Nouri was about to go clear on goal.
Had to rely on Var for what was the most blatant penalty you’ll see, how did he not give it?!

We’ve had some rubbish refs this season but he’s right up there.
He's the top. Shows how poor he was.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes quite correct is that happens is my game this morning at Codsall leisure centre on the astro turf 1 yellow for the pull back 2nd yellow for kicking the ball into row z 2nd yellow + RED CARD simples......to be honest he was awful .
Can’t fault you this morning Bill.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was absolutely terrible yesterday.
Gave us nothing.

I thought he was just rubbish but not biases. He missed so many fouls and gave some weird ones. Did he not book the player after booting the ball away? I couldn't tell. In fact he was generally not clear with his bookings.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
He was absolutely terrible, which these days is the criteria for being a great referee in the PL's eyes. Can see him getting a promotion.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He tried to let too much go at the start which then set the mood for a bad tempered game. I’m all for refs trying to play advantage but a foul is still a foul regardless. All that happens is you get 20 angry players kicking each other, the whistle comes out and the game turns into a farce.

Really poor effort by him on Saturday.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He was poor but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he is a newbie.Let’s hope he analyses his performance and improves .
We should cut him a bit of slack as opposed to the likes of Dean and Marriner who are consistently bad after years of being on the PL.

epic

Groupie
Reaction score
His Dad Graham reffed us against Southampton when they beat us 6-0 at Molineux !!
I used to work with him in Preston.

Back
Top Bottom