Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ref Watch -Fulham A

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Michael Salisbury ( boy we have history)
4th Official Darren England
VAR Stuart Attwell
One out of three, and him likely to be the least involved, even vaguely competent.... Deep joy!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Michael Salisbury ( boy we have history)
4th Official Darren England
VAR Stuart Attwell

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What could possibly go wrong? Time for Ref ****-Up Bingo. Cards at the ready folks.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I know it's a pretty competitive one, but I feel like maybe Salisbury is the worst of the current lot.

Just to start off IIRC.
VAR at OT this season who didn't judge Onana's assault to be a foul.
On field ref v Leeds last season who refused to go to the monitor for the foul on Adama.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
And I was having such a lovely week…

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
These referees are dreadfully out of shape, need to do a ****ing bleep test the ****s

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a joke. The boxing term for tonight would have been that we need a knockout to get a draw.

There is no way that there isn't some sort of bias or agenda against us at this point. It can't purely be down to luck with the number of decisions that go against us.

Guarantee we don't get either of those Fulham penalties and we'd have had two players sent off if it was reversed.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is no way that there isn't some sort of bias or agenda against us at this point. It can't purely be down to luck with the number of decisions that go against us.

Guarantee we don't get either of those Fulham penalties and we'd have had two players sent off if it was reversed.
Yep, it’s almost laughable now. It could have been us against 9 men and neither of those penalties should have been given.

The thing that makes me more certain of the agenda against us is that the first penalty wasn’t overturned and the second was for very similar amounts of grey area… one was overturned and one wasn’t - that can only happen if the people in charge want it to happen.

T

TheConcourse

Ream should have had three yellows.
Vinicius should have been sent off.
Two questionable penalties.
Two Wolves players suspended for the weekend.

Howard Webb will be delighted.
Came here to say this. Perfect night for the Premier League/PGMOL and their ongoing assault against Wolves.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, it’s almost laughable now. It could have been us against 9 men and neither of those penalties should have been given.

The thing that makes me more certain of the agenda against us is that the first penalty wasn’t overturned and the second was for very similar amounts of grey area… one was overturned and one wasn’t - that can only happen if the people in charge want it to happen.

I was about to post the same.

I could understand if the second penalty tonight wasn't overturned, due to it not being a clear and obvious error. There would at least be some method in the madness.

To not overturn the first one though, when Semedo clearly got the ball but then overturn the second one when it was questionable, makes no sense.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was about to post the same.

I could understand if the second penalty tonight wasn't overturned, due to it not being a clear and obvious error. There would at least be some method in the madness.

To not overturn the first one though, when Semedo clearly got the ball but then overturn the second one when it was questionable, makes no sense.
The second penalty wasn’t given, VAR gave it and told the ref to go to the screen. It’s even worse!

T

TheConcourse

The second penalty wasn’t given, VAR gave it and told the ref to go to the screen. It’s even worse!
Yet we’re told it’s not there to re-ref the game. Stuart Attwell decides it was appropriate to send the ref to the screen after looking at three different angles for 2 minutes.

Clear and obvious, right? High bar??

Back
Top Bottom