Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Redrow results for Steve Morgan

R

Rocky_Balllboa

pre-tax profits up by 80% to £17.4m (2010: £8.5m) on the back of a 7% increase in sales to £232.8m (£216.1m)

J

jayeff17

They are about to build 200 houses in our village
that will be work for some more people
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Congratulations, Steve! Glad to see your house building is going well!

A

Apocalypse Now

Of course now he has used wolves as a smokescreen for the Compton housing development, future results should be even better. Meanwhile back at the recently relegated football club .................

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
My brother-in-law's brother used to work for Redrow.

His job was touring the countryside looking for plots of land to build on.

Not sure if he met Steve Morgan. If he did, only at a company function.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Steve Morgan. We should all be grateful for having such an astute business man at the helm.

Why on God`s earth should there be any digs at him ? Would some folk like him to be making a thumping greast loss to undermine his financial position with Wolves. We should want this fella to make as much profit as possible and to be as rich as possible.

To be as successful as he is, in a type of business that in the present climate should be on it`s knees is an amazing achievement. How anyone can even contemplate that he should leave Wolves is a crazy man.

R

Ralphdog

Great.
The more money he makes (presumably he draws a little out for himself) the more money he just might consider investing in Wolves.
Keep up the good work, Sir.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Well I guess it's good one of his businesses is doing very well!

That certainly is a big jump in pre-tax profits v last year on a relatively small increase in top line.

What is the revenue and profit for WWFC in comparison for the 2 periods? Do we know, to put it in context?

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That certainly is a big jump in pre-tax profits v last year on a relatively small increase in top line.

What is the revenue and profit for WWFC in comparison for the 2 periods? Do we know, to put it in context?

It might be better to compare them to other housbuilders of his size than a football club. This would show how he is doing?

L

Loyal Wolves Loyal

We made 9m profit last season

F

FLEET WOLF

My brother-in-law's brother used to work for Redrow.

His job was touring the countryside looking for plots of land to build on.

Not sure if he met Steve Morgan. If he did, only at a company function.

I work for planning consultants and we do work for Redrow (but not me). One of my colleagues had a meeting with them this morning, but I don't think it was about the vacancy at Wolves!

F

FLEET WOLF

He can stick his $$$$ing houses up his $$$$

Fed up now

I'm fed up with it all now as well-as someone else has said, football fans in general must now be wondering what the hell we are playing at and it does make us look a bit stupid!

J

Jungleee

I'm fed up with it all now as well-as someone else has said, football fans in general must now be wondering what the hell we are playing at and it does make us look a bit stupid!

I'm fairly sure the entire country thinks football fans are stupid enough when we pay £50 for 90 minutes of "entertainment".

E

Edgmond Wolf

It is truely becoming a farce. This great club that I love and support dragged down to this :mad:

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be interesting to know what has happened with the interviews over the last day or so.

Our gaffer and the FD spend all week in the City during the week we announce our results. It's by far the busiest period of the year so I can't imagine Morgan would have been able to announce the Redrow results and interview candidates.

Back
Top Bottom