Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Real Betis Friendly

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its another fitness run out,hopefully we can see more of what Bruno is going for,but with so many first teamers still missing hard to say really
Lets hope we can see some improvement and team building if nothing else

MontyR

Reaction score
RAN's further down the team sheet this time. I wonder if he's playing second striker?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its another fitness run out,hopefully we can see more of what Bruno is going for,but with so many first teamers still missing hard to say really
Lets hope we can see some improvement and team building if nothing else

Still plenty of experience in the line up and on the bench. Would expect to see a decent performance today.

Abwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Interesting if he does play on the wing again and does Bruno see this as a full time move for RAN. If he does then we need another full back and may not need to sign another winger if Adama is staying.

Difficult to tell re where Ait Nouri will play full time. There aren’t really any other options for Bruno at the moment with no podence Neto or Traore currently. Might just be a stop gap for now? My thoughts anyway.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a 433 to me with MGW, Perry and Joao in midfield, Trincao & Ait-Nouri as wingers and Raul as lone striker

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Unless i have missed something, as far as i can see the Betis facebook stream can't be viewed from UK

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Difficult to tell re where Ait Nouri will play full time. There aren’t really any other options for Bruno at the moment with no podence Neto or Traore currently. Might just be a stop gap for now? My thoughts anyway.

Could well be.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know friendlies (especially ones held with 3 weeks of preseason remaining) aren't that reliable in terms of true barometers....but it will be interesting to see how we fare against a very very strong opposition. Betis are a seriously good team.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know friendlies (especially ones held with 3 weeks of preseason remaining) aren't that reliable in terms of true barometers....but it will be interesting to see how we fare against a very very strong opposition. Betis are a seriously good team.
Betis line up

Joel Robles, Sabaly, Edgar, Víctor Ruiz, Álex Moreno, Camarasa, Rodri, Canales, Tello, Fekir and Borja Iglesias.

They're missing Lainez, Joaquin and Bartra from what I would deem their starting X1. Not sure if Bravo starts in goal. otherwise they are full strength

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to the match

I suppose as the game is free on the Bettis feed then Vinny might start charging us to have a **** at the match next ?
looks like it's been taken down

might be able to access direct from real betis web site (not on at present, but radio is, so might get a spanish commentary

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its about getting minutes for rayan and more importantly marcal...... Marcal breaks down after a few pre season games he will need replacing..... Its not about tactics at all...

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are no upcoming live streams on the betis YouTube site

*searching YouTube rather than Facebook helps!

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, with Podence and Neto struggling for fitness maybe it's to give RAN more familiarity with playing left wing 'proper' (rather than LWB) until both are fully fit?

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know when the real Betis stream is coming up on their YouTube

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting if he does play on the wing again and does Bruno see this as a full time move for RAN. If he does then we need another full back and may not need to sign another winger if Adama is staying.
Maybe why still noises about the fulham left back

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know when the real Betis stream is coming up on their YouTube
If was on earlier but has been taken down. Either it was a test (and will reappear) or someone has asked them to take it down

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton appears to be an area that cant be watched through there youtube :laughing:
Wish I'd gone to Spain now. Would rather pay for flights than give a fiver to Vinny promotions.
:laughing:

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton appears to be an area that cant be watched through there youtube :laughing:
Wish I'd gone to Spain now. Would rather pay for flights than give a fiver to Vinny promotions.
:laughing:
VPN

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Betis line up

Joel Robles, Sabaly, Edgar, Víctor Ruiz, Álex Moreno, Camarasa, Rodri, Canales, Tello, Fekir and Borja Iglesias.

They're missing Lainez, Joaquin and Bartra from what I would deem their starting X1. Not sure if Bravo starts in goal. otherwise they are full strength
GERREM IN!!!

GERREM ALL IN!!!

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give it a rest! I've only mentioned it a couple of times on this thread, berwick and wont do again! Others have mentioned it but arent called out. Cant see the issue in calling this issue out. Its a joke that we are meant to pay £4.50 to watch a friendly game when most other sides show their games for free.
Nothing personal Jos. Just that I was reading the thread re the teams and looking forward to it, but still people moaning! Anyway, let's enjoy the game.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CCB8D9F2-9607-4B7E-8EB9-704563E594F3.jpeg
This is supposedly our formation but we’ll see what happens

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spanish commentators of ESPN deportes are obsessed with Jimenez. Fair enough I guess.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the other scores today:

West ham gave Celtic a shellacking
Stoke beat Villa (who had a man sent off....I've never seen a friendly red card!)
Leao scored for Milan

PulverWolf

Reaction score
paid the money .... it looks a bit windy , weell they are playing at the **** end of europe
and its Mikey !!!! yay

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the other scores today:

West ham gave Celtic a shellacking
Stoke beat Villa (who had a man sent off....I've never seen a friendly red card!)
Leao scored for Milan

Leao played for Milan?! Boooooooooo

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 22770
This is supposedly our formation but we’ll see what happens
This is very much what I'm expecting, slightly more defensive than the 442 and we can comfortably thrown on a 2nd striker if we need to go for it in a league game, but will start with that in the winnable games at home. Can also swap the MGW role for a 3rd CB if we're defending a lead late on

Its very fluid, I like it

Back
Top Bottom