Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ramsdale

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere , can’t be ***** to scroll through all posts but Ramsdale being linked if Sa should go in the summer. Worth a shout?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be a step up, for sure.

No doubt some people will say no purely because he likes to give fans stick (ours included), but the kind of guy you'd love once within your squad, and most importantly better than what we've got. The way he's been dropped in Arteta's search for pure perfection must have rattled him (and probs has based on that game vs Brentford fairly recently where he essentially got tackled and conceded) but he was superb for most of last season from what I remember, in a team that was top of the league after 30 games.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want him. I want a keeper that can concentrate longer than 30mins

Not to mention hes albion.

If we get rid of Sa we want a proper upgrade someone who commands the box Marcin Bulka could be available one of the best up and coming keepers Marcin Bulka - Player profile 23/24

29 games for OGC Nice
22 conceded
16 clean sheets

Probably cost €30m but could be worth double after 1 or 2 decent seasons

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want him. I want a keeper that can concentrate longer than 30mins

Not to mention hes albion.

If we get rid of Sa we want a proper upgrade someone who commands the box Marcin Bulka could be available one of the best up and coming keepers Marcin Bulka - Player profile 23/24

29 games for OGC Nice
22 conceded
16 clean sheets

Probably cost €30m but could be worth double after 1 or 2 decent seasons

I 100% agree with the comment about his concentration. The interview where he said that made me realise why he had been dropped at Arsenal. I would want my keeper alert the whole game not for 20, 30 mins then has to have a 5 minute chat to the crowd.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s very decent wouldn’t mind him.
I’d say he’s a better shout than Ramsdale, because better with his feet, has been understudy to Allison for years.
Main argument for changing Sa is his poor distribution and occasionally concentration.
Not much point in swapping him for Ramsdale when those are the main reasons he’s been dropped at Arsenal.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably concentration would be different for Wolves than Arsenal. Wolves he’ll be involved every 5 mins, Arsenal every 20 mins.

Ex-WBA - so what - Bull, Thompson, Goodman, Dawson and many others….

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere , can’t be ***** to scroll through all posts but Ramsdale being linked if Sa should go in the summer. Worth a shout?
Put him on the list of possibles and probables which has already made double figures, and we're still in the month of April.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put him on the list of possibles and probables which has already made double figures, and we're still in the month of April.
It's the main reason I come on here to be honest....love a good old rumour and a bit of speculation...... especially when it all turns out to be a load of *******s......

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably concentration would be different for Wolves than Arsenal. Wolves he’ll be involved every 5 mins, Arsenal every 20 mins.

Ex-WBA - so what - Bull, Thompson, Goodman, Dawson and many others….
Ah, but did any of them bong bong on the pitch after beating us !!!.
As others of said the main thing for me is his admittance of not concentrating. As an ex GK coach its one of the main things i tried to instill in my keepers as much as the other disciplines. You can't really coach it as its more of that persons character and it seems he cant / doesn't cope well with that part of the job.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Good keeper, but I fear it would end up being another Roger Johnson situation if we signed him, with him having a connection to our local rivals (Albion fan). Besides he is on over 100k at Arsenal and I doubt he would get that here.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our last two starting keepers cost next to nothing and outperformed their cost. There is no chance we’re paying the English tax for a keeper because he played well against us 2 years ago. It’s crazy. Arsenal are wishful.
Cause we won't....the keeper from Las Palmas seems right up our street....

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
I'd have him, but would Jeff? Great keeper, I know his concentration is supposed to be an issue but if he was between the sticks for us he'd have more to concentrate on!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Agree if Neto was going to Arsenal I would be looking at Nketiah in a part exchange. Actually just get all 3 we need the numbers in the squad :)
Nketiah is exactly the sort of striker I want for us. Could genuinely make a real name for himself here. Rate him.

Back
Top Bottom