Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ramos

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe a relegation fight is not the place for a 21yo striker?

(Trying to put a positive spin on it.)

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As if we had any chance anyway
All the talk was that they were willing to sell him during the summer just gone, and it was reported by a very reputable Portuguese source that we tabled a loan deal of €5m, with a further option/obligation fee of €30m.

Benfica refused to accept as they probably wanted money upfront I presume? & I suppose it would've been a tough sell for us to spend that much straight away on another young striker after the Fabio deal (as much as I like him)

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Send Lopetegui and Neves. Give him whatever he wants. Lets go lol

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Benfica ever would of sold him for 30m. Benfica don't sell their players cheap ever they are very good at inflating prices for their young players.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be off to one of the so called super clubs now.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could just take Leao instead??? He would cost less and less massive clubs after him.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could just take Leao instead??? He would cost less and less massive clubs after him.

I've wanted us to sign Leao for years almost like the Portuguese Mbappe. It was never realistic unfortunately though.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gets on the Mix to see these Ramos isn’t any good blah blah blah (July/August) don’t waste money on him - can’t score. Lol ‘The experts’ on here.
Came on here to say exactly that!

Planty

Groupie
Reaction score
No chance, we don't get one of of Milan's top players. Nearly as ridiculous as the people on Facebook suggesting we should sign Ronaldo

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the talk was that they were willing to sell him during the summer just gone, and it was reported by a very reputable Portuguese source that we tabled a loan deal of €5m, with a further option/obligation fee of €30m.

Benfica refused to accept as they probably wanted money upfront I presume? & I suppose it would've been a tough sell for us to spend that much straight away on another young striker after the Fabio deal (as much as I like him)
£35m sounds a lot, but we could have sold Hwang, saved money on Sasa and Costa, avoided a relegation battle and finished up with a 21 Yr old world class player worth twice as much.

In another metaverse Wolves are top of the league.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That swiss defense was woeful. Having watched him 5 times now and been underwhelmed up until this game still not convinced we should have spunked 35m on him in the summer. Time will tell I suppose.
I have seen him many times over last two years and cannot disagree more. His movement is great, can hold it up or play as a 10, natural goalscorer, young, strong and injury free. Suggest you go to specsavers.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen him many times over last two years and cannot disagree more. His movement is great, can hold it up or play as a 10, natural goalscorer, young, strong and injury free. Suggest you go to specsavers.
Complete forward

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now we have a decent manager and support we can look forward to getting the right players at the right price . We may never have got Ramos , but at least that wouldn’t be down to incompetence.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

I heard we had an agreed fee, wages etc. But a certain recently departed decided it would be better to loan and benfica didn't want that so no deal

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gets on the Mix to see these Ramos isn’t any good blah blah blah (July/August) don’t waste money on him - can’t score. Lol ‘The experts’ on here.

It doesn't matter what anybody on here thinks. The only "experts" that matter are those working for the club. And they decided we had better options, presumably.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what anybody on here thinks. The only "experts" that matter are those working for the club. And they decided we had better options, presumably.
Dumb and dumber struck again.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, the better option was a striker who is made of paper.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we trying to fill the team with geriatrics again ?

Back
Top Bottom