Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

queues at the ticket cabin

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been to try and get the free barnsley ticket as a st holder and the queue was round the car apark! Wasn't movin at all either! Should be a great atmosphere there. Not seen a queued like that for rtickets for years!

thehistorymakers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news.we have a loyal solid support.like ive said before even getting relegated with pathetic football and one of the stands half closed, capacity reduced.we still had a higher average attendance than the albion.give us positive footbal l and the famous molineux will be rocking.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought the Leeds and Andersot tickets on my phone via internet while I was queued but had to leave in the end. Hoping to get one next week instead

R

reanswolf

Managed to get thru on phone, just kept on trying even tho it said 'lines busy try later' but I persevered and after about 30 attampts I got in the queue of 50 - thirty minutes later bingo got the free ticket for my mate plus I bought tickets for me and two kids in the South Bank. Only problem was I had all Jungalee's detrails and had to pretend to be him, so even tho i paid for my other 3 tickets on my card they had to send them to him.

Not sure what they would do if you ring up and you give all the ST holders details but say you are not the ST holder?

Bring it on - BTW- on the waiting queue messages it says away fans will be in the Stan Cullis quadrant??

49badger

What a way to distribute tkts, as if people have'nt got better things to do than Q upon a building site Saturday morning,the marketing people need shooting, or does the Dunqueke spirit come to the fore, and Wolves bonding sessions take place in the Q? Will be like this all next week, you can,t catch your breath.

A

andyc225

Just think of all the Moxey tax being raked in over the phone.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have been far easier for all if we could have just booked them online but I guess this was due for them wanting to know who the tickets were going to be used by.

My 3 freebies are in the bag so all is good in the world now for the short journey down to Walsall and 3pm kick off which is what Saturdays should be every week.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but if you get a free ticket do you get to change your seat so you can sit with your 'guest'?

C

crasm98

Just a message to people. The friend or family member you are getting the ticket for must already have a supporter number. I had to set new supporter numbers up whilst there and they want name address and phone number of person

J

johnybig32

So you just randomly used mine ;)

Cheers for getting them whilst I was still in bed bro lol

C

crasm98

No worries although you have been off all week you decide to lie in today. Such a loyal fan

J

johnybig32

I was up until 1 oclock being patriotic watching the ceremony.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
What a way to distribute tkts, as if people have'nt got better things to do than Q upon a building site Saturday morning,the marketing people need shooting, or does the Dunqueke spirit come to the fore, and Wolves bonding sessions take place in the Q? Will be like this all next week, you can,t catch your breath.

They are free and you still moan?:mad:

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a message to people. The friend or family member you are getting the ticket for must already have a supporter number. I had to set new supporter numbers up whilst there and they want name address and phone number of person

Found this out after queuing at the ticket office this morning. Needed to set a supporter number up for my mate with an entirely guessed address and date of birth!

loopy lupine

Reaction score

If you've got nothing better to do then don't bother going!

They are giving away free tickets! Whatever Wolves do there is always someone moaning!

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phoned and waited about 15 minutes. Considering a lot of people (like me) were registering new supporters and claiming for more than 1 ST I thought it was pretty good.
But it's 2 free tickets so I couldn't really moan if I'd spent an hour on the phone.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So has the delays reduced since this morning ? phone sales that is

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just think of all the Moxey tax being raked in over the phone.

He's on a winner through that alone, that's before everyone spends in the club shop and refreshments. :dong:

E

Edgmond Wolf

God hope you ain't next to me can't stand moaners

B

blueghostuk

Had to queue for 2hrs. They opened more kiosks about 1.30 as I guess staff finished in phones. Poor organising but can't blame staff their at the time. At least sun was shining

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i stood in the queue for 2hrs and got the x2 tickets for my mom and dad , people ringing up and waiting for 30 mins kinda defeats the object of the ''free'' ticket as your paying for the phone call at 10p per minute , not a free ticket then is it

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just bought tickets online. Always go to the first home game of the season, a tradition I had with my late grandad. I don't know any season ticket holders anyway. I just hope the idiot section of fans have got their hands on free tickets.....

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
i stood in the queue for 2hrs and got the x2 tickets for my mom and dad , people ringing up and waiting for 30 mins kinda defeats the object of the ''free'' ticket as your paying for the phone call at 10p per minute , not a free ticket then is it
Unless you're looking for someone to bite...you can't be serious can you? Would you value 2 hours of your time, standing in a queue, at less than 30 mins on the phone and £3 on your phone bill? Each to their own and all that I guess...

I spent about £3 on the phone to get my 2 'free' tickets, put the phone on speaker and had a coffee and did a bit of housework. Made sense to me. Well done Wolves.

I

IB

I can't believe how negative people are being, you should be grateful that wolves are doing this for us!
With people moaning like this before the season has even begun, I wonder what they will be like when we start playing..

B

blueghostuk

Yeah I should be grateful wolves make season ticket holders pay (either queuing time or on phone) for getting free tickets for someone else.
Still believe free STH tickets for aldershot would have been better.

It was a nice gesture but poorly organised. Wouldn't have taken much to allow people to book online.

N.B I wasn't the only one in the queue to notice this was little benefit for STH

P.S I don't live in wolves but was passing by so not so bothered wasting my time in the queue

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SimplyTheWolves

Unless you're looking for someone to bite...you can't be serious can you? Would you value 2 hours of your time, standing in a queue, at less than 30 mins on the phone and £3 on your phone bill? Each to their own and all that I guess...

I spent about £3 on the phone to get my 2 'free' tickets, put the phone on speaker and had a coffee and did a bit of housework. Made sense to me. Well done Wolves.

Well I hope you dusted everywhere and cleaned all the dishes properly.:D

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

not looking for anyone to bite as im not like that , when i called the ticket office at 9am this morning i was 49th in the queue , i wasnt going to wait that long on a queue system on the phone listening to were everywhere and no where baby , i went up to the ground and waited in the queue for 2 hrs like another 300+ people did , then i went to the walsall game, £3-£5 saved on my phone bill , my transport was the bus in which i already pay for a monthly pass

the tickets are for my mom and dad who can no longer go to regular matches but have been going up since the 60's , so i didnt mind waiting in the 2 hr queue for them

if you dont mind adding £3 on your phone bill thats up to you , i do mind so i went up the club and got what i wanted

cant see what the problem is really

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I should be grateful wolves make season ticket holders pay (either queuing time or on phone) for getting free tickets for someone else.
Still believe free STH tickets for aldershot would have been better.

It was a nice gesture but poorly organised. Wouldn't have taken much to allow people to book online.

N.B I wasn't the only one in the queue to notice this was little benefit for STH

P.S I don't live in wolves but was passing by so not so bothered wasting my time in the queue

Well you just do what my dad did , he gave me his supporter number and said you want the free ticket then sort it out yourself !! Bloke at the kiosk said I was quickest he had done all day cause I gave my supporter no and dads straight away , loads were setting up new supporter numbers for people so seeing as we have had the supporter number system since 03/04 does this mean the ground is going to be full of none wolves fans having a free night out ?

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well you just do what my dad did , he gave me his supporter number and said you want the free ticket then sort it out yourself !! Bloke at the kiosk said I was quickest he had done all day cause I gave my supporter no and dads straight away , loads were setting up new supporter numbers for people so seeing as we have had the supporter number system since 03/04 does this mean the ground is going to be full of none wolves fans having a free night out ?

Most likely or banned supporters getting into the ground...

Back
Top Bottom