Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pundits/Debate Wolves Opinions.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I see Lawro on his BBC page has 2-1 to Leicester but the bloke he is up against in his predictions is someone called Tom Grennan who is a singer now as an old git I have no sodding idea who he is yet I like him as Tom has 2-0 Wolves ! ( just off to google him ! )
To be fair most of these people who go up against Lawro i have no idea who they are!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we are at 3pm on Saturday I imagine Wolves will be one of the Sky studio games. So obviously there is a 25% chance it will be the oldest swinger in town Charlie Nicholas. I do hope not as this could lead to the nightmare scenario of him spitting his bile at us even if Wolves win by 3 or 4 and having to flick over to BBC and find Garth " I can use big words are'nt I clever " Crooks on. As for BT well pick your poison of Welsh cretins on that show. I do not include John Hartson in that statement as I think he is good, I mean the other two, Savage or Clownders. If this nightmare scenario occurs it could be the mute button while I check my usual miserable attempt to win on goals galore !

Good to see the BBC 5 live London bias in full flow as last weekend Fulham at home to Crystal Palace was the main commentary match at 3pm, well guess what as special treat Fulham are away to Spurs this week at 3pm and it is on as well ! Still I accept that it is a hell of a journey to travel up from London to the East Midlands and provide commentary on two sides that exist outside of the M25 !

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just listened to soccer saturday all the panel have Leicester down to beat us, get your money on Wolves.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Promoted teams are rarely great shakes away from home, these pundits will always go for the safe bet

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tis said final position of 14th or above would be good ,merse said home crowd are a problem and expectations are too high.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Thought this was going to be a narrow defeat. Pundits can talk ****e, but they cannot all be wrong all the time.

Back
Top Bottom