Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Protest on Saturday 31st

W

Wolf_in_Bridgnorth

We need to stand together and take action at the Bolton Game on Saturday Week.

Who's up for an organised demo?

Lets get rid of the vermin that is Moxey and Morgan, there will be no shortage of potential buyers for a club of our size and stature.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
The type of people who would be buying a club of "our size and stature" would be your Risdales, Bates' and Gaydemarks... Is that what you want.

Be very careful what you wish for!

Can you explain to me what exactly you are looking for in a new owner and chief exec before I join your campaign to oust the old ones?
If you're after someone to spend like crazy then jump ship when we hit a sticky patch then I'm out.
If you're after a rich Arab/Russian to come and and spend like crazy for 5 years then run off after they got bored, I'm out.

If you're after someone who will guide the club to 5 years of their most succesful period in the Premier League era, then I'm in.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Lets get rid of the vermin that is Moxey and Morgan, there will be no shortage of potential buyers for a club of our size and stature.

Oh do be quiet and get behind the team.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Haha. Vermin? The team is playing badly. That does not make Morgan vermin you numpty.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Argh, why did you have to choose the 31st?

I'm holding my rally against antibiotics that day - to which you are all, of course, invited.

I wish I could attend yours after mine, but I've been rather ill recently so I'll be spending the evening of the 31st protesting against doctors.

L

LSFwolf

OK Idiot, please explain how you can describe a man whos pumped a lot of his own money into the club as 'Vermin'. Look how far we have come since he took over.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The type of people who would be buying a club of "our size and stature" would be your Risdales, Bates' and Gaydemarks... Is that what you want.

Be very careful what you wish for!

Can you explain to me what exactly you are looking for in a new owner and chief exec before I join your campaign to oust the old ones?
If you're after someone to spend like crazy then jump ship when we hit a sticky patch then I'm out.
If you're after a rich Arab/Russian to come and and spend like crazy for 5 years then run off after they got bored, I'm out.

If you're after someone who will guide the club to 5 years of their most succesful period in the Premier League era, then I'm in.

Well said that man!

Simmowolf

Reaction score

Shouldn't you be in school? Run along now there's a good boy.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's imagine for a second that I'm a billionaire looking to invest in a medium sized club.

Would Wolves be of interest? Possibly.

Would I be prepared to spend multi millions building the squad, finishing the stadium, investing in the academy and ensuring a long term stability for the club when, if things go pear shaped on the field, the players would be harrangued whilst carrying their children, I would be referred to as vermin, or in the previous owner's case, spat on.

No I damn well wouldn't.

You sir, are a fool.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newbie wind-up merchant. A lot of people are laughing at us at the moment. Try not to take the bait.

andy-in-seat-190

Reaction score

I've read some post in my time - but this really takes the biscuit. I agree we do need to stand together - but stand together and support the team. $$$$er.

I'll let this run at the moment so that you can see just what a foolish comment you've made.

Be nice folks (well as nice as some of you can be!):D

Oh - welcome to MolMix.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's imagine for a second that I'm a billionaire looking to invest in a medium sized club.

Would Wolves be of interest? Possibly.

Would I be prepared to spend multi millions building the squad, finishing the stadium, investing in the academy and ensuring a long term stability for the club when, if things go pear shaped on the field, the players would be harrangued whilst carrying their children, I would be referred to as vermin, or in the previous owner's case, spat on.

No I damn well wouldn't.

You sir, are a fool.

and a cad and a bounder my Lord, who deserves a jolly good thrashing!

A

andyc225

Boing boing!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need graham taylor as director of football to advise morgan.

C

Costin_wolf

damn those vermin trying to build the club up and improve our revenue and not overspending! We want tevez!

P

Penk Wolf

I assume you were singing 'Loyal Supporter' yesterday too?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic.

If anyone thinks Morgan is vermin, they need to take a long hard look at Leeds, Cardiff, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Bradford.

Want us in league 2? Nah, didn't think so.

F

FLEET WOLF

Pathetic.

If anyone thinks Morgan is vermin, they need to take a long hard look at Leeds, Cardiff, Plymouth, Portsmouth and Bradford.

Want us in league 2? Nah, didn't think so.

To call them vermin is disgraceful, incompetent yes, but not vermin. I don't care how financially astute Moxey is, ultimately he and Morgan between them have ****ed this up with their penny pinching and relegation will cost the club a lot of money in all sorts of ways!

M

morosewolf

Morgan has made some mistakes this year - absolutely, but they have been genuine mistakes, even if the results have been damaging. To call him "vermin" is contemptable

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To call them vermin is disgraceful, incompetent yes, but not vermin. I don't care how financially astute Moxey is, ultimately he and Morgan between them have ****ed this up with their penny pinching and relegation will cost the club a lot of money in all sorts of ways!

They may have ****ed it up but they still have the clubs long term safety as an importance.

We are wealthy, in the black and do not need to sell anyone.

R

reanswolf

Even I dont want another protest, even being pretty effed off with Moxey (not Morgan). Morgan's got it wrong ok, but the abuse of him has to stop.

Protest if you must at the end of the season. Or when we are down. NOT now.

Wolf in Bridgenorth = Benny in Bromsgrove if you ask me.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Trouble is something like this gets 3 x the posts / attention on here as an anti-protest thread.

Let's get out heads from up our arses.

Lets sing until we can sing no more on the 31st.

W

Wolf_in_Bridgnorth

OK Idiot, please explain how you can describe a man whos pumped a lot of his own money into the club as 'Vermin'. Look how far we have come since he took over.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when he took over we were the biggest club in the Championship - with a squad of players not good enough for the top flight.

This is exactly the same position we will be in come May this year.

So how far have we come, not very.

We are some of the best fans in the world and deserve better - one word describes what a lot of us lack, and I'm gonna spell it out for you. A M B I S H U N.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but when he took over we were the biggest club in the Championship - with a squad of players not good enough for the top flight.

We are some of the best fans in the world and deserve better - one word describes what a lot of us lack, and I'm gonna spell it out for you. A M B I S H U N.

Oh boy...

R

reanswolf

Fink it will be you that gets AMBISHED if you dont do one Benny boy.:wavey:

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have another go with some different letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wolf_in_Bridgnorth

Even I dont want another protest, even being pretty effed off with Moxey (not Morgan). Morgan's got it wrong ok, but the abuse of him has to stop.

Protest if you must at the end of the season. Or when we are down. NOT now.

Wolf in Bridgenorth = Benny in Bromsgrove if you ask me.

Just because I dare to challenge Morgan does not make me an Albion fan - we were Morgans second choice and he's treating us like second class fans.

There's no 'e' in Bridgnorth BTW.

T

tatlor

Think we are all ambishus

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just because I dare to challenge Morgan does not make me an Albion fan - we were Morgans second choice and he's treating us like second class fans.

There's no 'e' in Bridgnorth BTW.

Certain ones with crazy protest plans are I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom