Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Possibly the most boring thread - flask of coffee

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have read the official website's rules on stadium entry.
(Please stay awake.)
It states that bottles, cans, potential weapons cannot be taken in.
(Who just jumped off the cliff?)
But can someone please tell me if a flask of coffee, despite the tremendous loss of credibility, is likely to cause a problem?
(Flask, bang, wallop)
Congratulations to all those who got there. Your prize is pride. That thing we now get when we watch our team.

D

Deleted member 4152

Was it an ipswich player some years ago that someone from the Sb threw a thermos at him as he ran round the back of the goal celebrating/

S

ShropshireLad

I have read the official website's rules on stadium entry.
(Please stay awake.)
It states that bottles, cans, potential weapons cannot be taken in.
(Who just jumped off the cliff?)
But can someone please tell me if a flask of coffee, despite the tremendous loss of credibility, is likely to cause a problem?
(Flask, bang, wallop)
Congratulations to all those who got there. Your prize is pride. That thing we now get when we watch our team.
So why did they give us all flags, the stick of which could be used to poke someone's eye out post match?
Also, a newspaper can be used as an offensive weapon. I'm not saying how but it's my secret weapon when I'm walking home from the station across the park late at night in the dark. It's true.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Ah. Reminds me of being a lad when my Dad used to take me to Molineux, and he’d hide a Thermos and sandwiches in the inside pockets of his overcoat for us. Good old days.

S

ShropshireLad

Ah. Reminds me of being a lad when my Dad used to take me to Molineux, and he’d hide a Thermos and sandwiches in the inside pockets of his overcoat for us. Good old days.
They didn't feel us up in those days. I'm sure that one could object to it on legal grounds. The whole process is a waste of time.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So why did they give us all flags, the stick of which could be used to poke someone's eye out post match?
Also, a newspaper can be used as an offensive weapon. I'm not saying how but it's my secret weapon when I'm walking home from the station across the park late at night in the dark. It's true.
If a newspaper is not dangerous, then why is it the weapon of choice for those who run in front of those bulls in Pamplona?

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was just about to post that! Wasn’t it one of the earlier McGhee games after he’d just left Leicester himself?

Yep, pretty certain we were both fighting it out near the top of the table too. Micky Stowell went walkabout and big Emile nodded it in. Thermos went flying and my shortly afterwards my Dad angrily drove home.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
They didn't feel us up in those days. I'm sure that one could object to it on legal grounds. The whole process is a waste of time.
Think they started the feeling up in the 80’s, though I could be wrong. When I used to go to matches with some dodgy mates in my late teens, they used to attach flick knives to their knobs, so couldn’t be found out by a quick feel by the blokes on the gates at away matches.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Try putting this to Der Spiegel for a definitive answer.

Circumventing is quite the norm and expected. :)

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
So basically you can sneak a thermos in by attaching it to your Johnson. Hope it helps.

D

Deleted member 4453

Just hide it under a jumper in your bag. Never question all my T1 paraphernalia in my bag. Im in the SB so maybe more relaxed though...

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So basically you can sneak a thermos in by attaching it to your Johnson. Hope it helps.

Thanks.
I think I get it.
And I think I might get a job at the Ministry for Silly Walks afterwards.
May have to revert to swift Special Brew beforehand instead.
Doesn't mean I will reject Jade's blanket.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A potential weapon such as a can is prohibited but you ask if a steaming hot container is okay?

I guess it doesn't specifically list rocket launchers either, so you might get one through on a technicality.

S

ShropshireLad

If a newspaper is not dangerous, then why is it the weapon of choice for those who run in front of those bulls in Pamplona?
It can be dangerous. That is what I've just written. You must have misunderstood. I quote:

S

ShropshireLad

Think they started the feeling up in the 80’s, though I could be wrong. When I used to go to matches with some dodgy mates in my late teens, they used to attach flick knives to their knobs, so couldn’t be found out by a quick feel by the blokes on the gates at away matches.
That's funny. ;) A pal, of mine only allows the woman outside the Steve Bull to frisk him. Dirty sod. :D

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suppose which stands your in, i'm in bully and me kids always take bottle of coke in, i always thought you got kicked out of billy wright if you couldnt produce a blanket, pack of werthers n a flask on demand.

W

wolvesultra

Was it an ipswich player some years ago that someone from the Sb threw a thermos at him as he ran round the back of the goal celebrating/
Leicester Heskey I’m sure.

Was definitely Leicester first game against them post McGee joking us. Sure I remember some sort of threat from Leicester fans towards him pre game. Was a moody atmosphere, ah the days when even west v East Midlands derbies had that edge.

Edit just seen answered above.

S

ShropshireLad

It's also possible to pour golden rain on fans below when in the Steve Bull so anyone who's in need of a pee shouldn't be admitted. :D

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's also possible to pour golden rain on fans below when in the Steve Bull so anyone who's in need of a pee shouldn't be admitted. :D
I caused a major inconvenience to a spuds fan last month, was a bit flued up and me sneeze came out like a baby projectile vomiting. It wasnt pretty.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I could have sworn that the thermos came sailing over from the Billy Wright, not the SB.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you look at the prohibitied items as you enter the Steve Bull then ghetto blasters are prohibited! So all you 80’s kids ****ing put down the ghettos and get with the system

W

wolvesultra

I could have sworn that the thermos came sailing over from the Billy Wright, not the SB.
The Leicester one was definitely the sb. I have very vague memories of a shoe flying from the billy Wright upper my first Wolves Albion game (93/94 when they completed the double 2-1) but think I made that up in my own head and over years convinced myself. I’m also sure a shoe was thrown down on us at Derby away (3-3 Dean Richards late equaliser) think that ones real ha.

Lawndog

Reaction score
The Leicester one was definitely the sb. I have very vague memories of a shoe flying from the billy Wright upper my first Wolves Albion game (93/94 when they completed the double 2-1) but think I made that up in my own head and over years convinced myself. /QUOTE]

Yes, I remember the shoe incident! I was in the BW for that game and I think a fight broke out after their winner......and somebody lost a shoe!

W

wolvesultra

Yes, I remember the shoe incident! I was in the BW for that game and I think a fight broke out after their winner......and somebody lost a shoe!
Wow! I didn’t make it up nice one, yeah that was it some baggies in there I always presumed.

D

Deleted member 4594

The Chelsea brick!

Back
Top Bottom