Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Portugal/International Squads

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised not to see Semedo in the squad. Under JL he's finally started to become the player we all hoped when he joined us.
Semedo is awful! I know many disagree, but he isn’t worth close to the fee we paid for him.

He is a massive weak link for us as can be shown by how many goals we concede down that wing or diagonal crosses at him that he seems to miss-read more than get right.

He hasn’t been in a squad for some time either.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t see why Portugal still select Ronaldo. I assume the FA are in Martinez’s ear to pick him because they’ve got a lot of young talent coming through in the forward positions and now would be the perfect time to bring them through.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t see why Portugal still select Ronaldo. I assume the FA are in Martinez’s ear to pick him because they’ve got a lot of young talent coming through in the forward positions and now would be the perfect time to bring them through.
They will be in his ear. ITs the ronaldo show.

Otherwise he wouldnt be picked with felix and ramos clearly the future

Reactions: Ned

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Oh look, he's on the left. Maybe he's better out there than on the right.
Bloody confusing though. We play him on the right so that he can come inside onto his left foot and shoot, but he doesn't . They play him on the left and he comes inside and scores a wordlie with his swinger.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody confusing though. We play him on the right so that he can come inside onto his left foot and shoot, but he doesn't . They play him on the left and he comes inside and scores a wordlie with his swinger.
Doesn’t because it’s so predicatbale and gets crowded

He has to go on the left . Not rocket science

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto has always played better on the left
I see why hes being tried on the right but its not his best position
Similar with Sarabia he should be more central
Again you can see the process but too often they are isolated on the side lines and are not wingers

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This Mexico v Jamaica match is more important than I thought. It's the final match in the group and Jamaica would finish top if they somehow managed to win. They drew the home fixture 1-1.

..................Played,GD,Pts.
1 Mexico 3 5 7
2 Jamaica 3 2 5
3 Suriname 4 -7 1

I think it kicks off 2.00am UK time tonight, but I might have the day and/or time wrong.

EDIT: I got the day wrong for sure. Thanks @Wonder Boyo.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This Mexico v Jamaica match is more important than I thought. It's the final match in the group and Jamaica would finish top if they somehow managed to win. They drew the home fixture 1-1.

1 Mexico 3 5 7
2 Jamaica 3 2 5
3 Suriname 4 -7 1

I think it kicks off 2.00am UK time tonight, but I might have the day and/or time wrong.
According to the Footymob app it kicks off 1am on Monday UK time. Clocks go forward an hour tonight so not sure if they've factored that in.

Screenshot_20230325-123854.png

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

1 Mexico 3 5 7
2 Jamaica 3 2 5
3 Suriname 4 -7 1

Google has it as 1am Monday, I guess that's as we'll be on BST and it's Sunday (evening) there. Maybe?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope lembikisa does well if he plays. Will be great for us as he may be needed with our issues at full back.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio played second half looked hungry was really putting himself about

Neto looked like a full Portuguese international playing in an u21 team he was dominant first half on the left

He must play on the left and do this run at people attack them and let's see more of it like that last minute goal against Chelsea

He can be lethal

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems Raul did not play very well. He is getting some stick on social media from Mexican fans and was among a few players booed by them. Some of the stuff I have seen on twitter is disgraceful and sick.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems Raul did not play very well. He is getting some stick on social media from Mexican fans and was among a few players booed by them. Some of the stuff I have seen on twitter is disgraceful and sick.
Nowt to do with how he played yesterday.....they booed a few of the players who featured at the world cup.....the keeper was another, every time he touched the ball ....it's just a fall out from the world cup...

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
From what I've seen over the years, the Mexican football fans on social media are a level of toxicity and criticism above anything in this country.

Back
Top Bottom