Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Points needed to survive

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not scientific of course, but based on the fact the teams in the drop zone are averaging almost a point a game, I reckon we will need 47 points to survive this season (Sheffield Wednesday were actually relegated with 47 in 2009-10). That equates to 14 more points from our remaining 16 games.

Ten of those are against top half sides. Our 15 games record so far against top half sides reads W1 D2 L12, which equates to just five points. So based on performances so far we are due to pick up around three (yes 3) more points from those ten matches.

That means we need 11 points from the other six games (W4 D0 L2 or W3 D2 L1) to reach 47 points...

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my head we need to win 5 games.

That's all I'm bothered about now, winning 5 more games until the end of the season

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please don't show us this every week ... The 2 pts per game thread was boring enough. Sorry.. I know it's with the best of intentions, but we don't need our noses rubbed in the $$$$ smell of relegation any more than needed.

PS I'm not delusional, I predicted relegation in November under Solbakken, but let's give Saunders a chance before we start wrist slitting.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 points from 15 against the top half?? Dear god, that is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom