Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podence

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our only player capable of making things happen. Apart from Hwang obviously!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn’t capable of making the trip to Portugal with his teammates.
Not sure you're fair holding that against him.

He's been told he can leave, they don't want him, and the respected Portuguese journo said Betis were very, very keen.

Why would you go if you were him?

JTWolf

Groupie
Reaction score

He's been told he can leave, they don't want him, and the respected Portuguese journo said Betis were very, very keen.

Same reason Jonny, Sarkic, Sanderson went. You’re employed by your company. So even if you are planned to leave you still turn up.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same reason Jonny, Sarkic, Sanderson went. You’re employed by your company. So even if you are planned to leave you still turn up.
Yeah but it doesn't sound like it was a problem he didn't go? He was posting pictures training, he was still using Compton.

May be wrong, but it didn't seem like it was a bitter argument. More you can stay if you want, and if he thought he was leaving then it would make sense to stay.

Plus, his partner only just had a kid I think. If she's here (I don't know if she is), I understand even more so why he wouldn't go on a trip where he won't be involved.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes he should have been professional and gone like everyone else. For all people bang on about how appalled great he is it’s very telling that no one wants him.

floydstreet

Reaction score
It’s about winning in training games
That’s it

Players have known about this for weeks
GON been in the building
They played well on Saturday knowing this

Don’t feel they are against this change or at least aren’t resistant to it

CologneWolf

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder if I'm on a Wolves fans board the way some of our players are vilified.
Said it on another thread the otherday: For some reason we have this incessant need to unashamedly bash one of our own… It’s just Podence is currently in the firing line.

However the new season is just around the corner, so if he’s not involved it won’t be long until we are on the back of his successor.

Maybe Bueno? For no good reason other than people would prefer to see RAN. Or Toti? Because he‘s still raw and bound to make mistakes.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t remember my idol refusing to go training with his teammates.
But you do remember Podence’s goals that were critical in us avoiding relegation.
Didn’t he do well?
Or do you dislike/hate Podence so much you can’t give credit where it’s due?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you do remember Podence’s goals that were critical in us avoiding relegation.
Didn’t he do well?
Or do you dislike/hate Podence so much you can’t give credit where it’s due?
The two aren’t mutually exclusive. He did do well to score those goals but I wouldn’t want anyone around the team who would refuse to go training with his teammates. Now can you accept that?

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it on another thread the otherday: For some reason we have this incessant need to unashamedly bash one of our own… It’s just Podence is currently in the firing line.

However the new season is just around the corner, so if he’s not involved it won’t be long until we are on the back of his successor.

Maybe Bueno? For no good reason other than people would prefer to see RAN. Or Toti? Because he‘s still raw and bound to make mistakes.
No need to worry that position has been filled for some considerable time by our right back.

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
The two aren’t mutually exclusive. He did do well to score those goals but I wouldn’t want anyone around the team who would refuse to go training with his teammates. Now can you accept that?

Did he refuse to train with team mates? Where has this been said?

Looks pretty happy on his recent post

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did he refuse to train with team mates? Where has this been said?

Looks pretty happy on his recent post
Refused to go on the last Portugal trip and stayed at Compton on his own. It was in the Keen and Judah podcast.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Refused I doubt.

Could have been instructed specifically that he was to remain at Compton.

Or he was offered the choice not to attend and then chose not to attend.

If he was required to go on a pre season trip and refused to he‘d be in breach of his contract no?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Refused I doubt.

Could have been instructed specifically that he was to remain at Compton.

Or he was offered the choice not to attend and then chose not to attend.

If he was required to go on a pre season trip and refused to he‘d be in breach of his contract no?
Whether he chose or refused the point is the same he didn’t go with his teammates and stayed behind it’s typical of his ****ty attitude. I notice you mention Hwang who also(usually underserved) gets a lot of stick but that lad always gives 100% and is a great team player.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Whether he chose or refused the point is the same he didn’t go with his teammates and stayed behind it’s typical of his ****ty attitude. I notice you mention Hwang who also(usually underserved) gets a lot of stick but that lad always gives 100% and is a great team player.
It was telling that Jonny chose to go and podence chose to stay. The petulant child is now back following wolves again

Back
Top Bottom