Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podence?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to be in this country from his Instagram story in the last few hours?

Assuming it’s Portugal.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised he made it. Heard a rumour that he hit the deck after handing his passport over at check-in. Nasty incident.
Ah see I heard he'd made the mistake of putting both his keys AND his wallet in his left pocket, critically unbalancing him and he went a right box of tricks.

I don't like how he throws himself to the floor but think there is a fine footballer there despite some poor performances recently. He has typified the malaise in the side of late but I still think he'll come good...

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No Moutinho. I thought Marcal was back in training but always fear the worst with him.
He may be in the group to the right, behind the coach. Not sure though.

Either way, everyone is there from the squad Sunday by the looks of it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He may be in the group to the right, behind the coach. Not sure though.

Either way, everyone is there from the squad Sunday by the looks of it.

Didnt see the kids like Corbeanu and Richards. Presume they will be playing for the u23's on Friday and could still make the 1st team squad on Monday but training with the u23 group before Fridays big game.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didnt see the kids like Corbeanu and Richards. Presume they will be playing for the u23's on Friday and could still make the 1st team squad on Monday but training with the u23 group before Fridays big game.
Yeah sorry, I meant of the ones that are classed as first team. Like you say those 2 are probably back with the U23’s for the week.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, I meant of the ones that are classed as first team. Like you say those 2 are probably back with the U23’s for the week.

I spotted Joe Young with the group though. It could be they were there.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m still struggling with the loss of the little guy in my avatar, and that’s after years. Dogs are part of your family.
Funnily enough Mutchy, my first dog was a Jack Russell, and I still think of him 25 odd years after his death! Sorry if I upset you.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess that's what they call "case closed" no?

Some people on here need to get a grip.
If a player’s posting a couple of random images of streets and buildings in a foreign country, it’s valid to question if he’s out of the country and therefore might be missing the game on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom