Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Podence in/adama out

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said similar on another thread yesterday, but I was trying to wind another poster up.

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think some of us are still in the mind set of the past and can’t believe we are in this situation. I still look at the table and look down rather than up.

Adama is a fantastic player but still very raw and only really has one good season so far. He is on a long contract and we don’t need to be selling. He is here for as long as we want him to be.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore this season.

Weren’t we saying the same about Neves last season?

How did that work out for you?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NOTE to all.
Rather than get upset at the OP, bear in mind he hasn’t spoken to Adama, his agent, Nuno, Thelwell and any other officials at Wolves.
Therefore the thread is meaningless......just as credible as if he claimed Nicole Kidman is marrying Trump.:)

dizzydonut

Groupie
Reaction score
I think if podence signs fits in we will sell adama for loads and reinvest in the team we could even sell neves also for a combined profit of 100 million and buy loads to move to the next level thoughts
Don't give up your day job :)

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence can play left or right. Front 3 of Podence,Jimmi, Adama,with Neto and Jota as backup...looks good to me.

Last edited:

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
with the situation at wolves the only reason to sell our top players is if it enables us to bring in someone clearly better.
there is no-one clearly better than neves or adama so no sale.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if podence signs fits in we will sell adama for loads and reinvest in the team we could even sell neves also for a combined profit of 100 million and buy loads to move to the next level thoughts
These dick posts are always by ‘groupies’. Mods should really be on to the WUM’s as soon as they post.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A day of positive news...now how can we **** on it? Just don't get some people.
Precisely. If this site can find a depressing spin on anythimg it will. Why on earth would we sell Trraore
let alone Neves for F's sake?! They are practically irreplaceable imv because to better or even match them we would have to spendva mimimum of £150m with no guarantees we could attract the right players.In fact their departure would make it much harder to attract any quality whatsoever. Wish someone would delete negative, pointless threads like this.

D

Deleted member 4184

Was only 5 months ago our fans were calling him ****. Since the City away game he's been unplayable.

Give him a new contact

R

reanswolf

Was only 5 months ago our fans were calling him ****. Since the City away game he's been unplayable.

Give him a new contact
This is *******s as well.
Maybe a few fans were, but I don't know anyone who said that - they said he was raw but oozed ability.
Of course a few may have said that, but such generalisations from our own fans about our own fans are ****e.

D

Deleted member 4184

This is *******s as well.
Maybe a few fans were, but I don't know anyone who said that - they said he was raw but oozed ability.
Of course a few may have said that, but such generalisations from our own fans about our own fans are ****e.

Every away match before the City one there was various sections of people who called him ****. So no it's not *******s pal

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stranger things have happened

It would make better sense to sign a replacement for Traore before he leaves, to avoid being ripped off down the line

We dont seem to like signing replacements before letting players leave at the moment!
Hence all the meltdowns on here!!

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Isn't football about opinion and debate, that's why you join forums. Who knows what adama want a to do, who knows how fosun plan to project us to champions league but it's fun!
Personally I expect us to sell players to access greater riches, you simply don't and can't hold onto the best players anymore there's always a price!
By all accounts this new lad is really well respected and we're getting a great talent ! So enjoy them why you can Leicester haven't done too badly selling talent have they!!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This isn't trading in inanimate objects like houses, pots and pans. Our prize assets, Adama Jimi and Neves, are playing fantastically well and will get better. There's no guarantee, should we sell, that replacements will be successful. In fact, sure the stats show they're more likely to be duffs! Plus we should not be in this game as a selling club. It's time we came back properly and stick around a while. We have some gems, we keep them and add more.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
enjoy them why you can Leicester haven't done too badly selling talent have they!!
It's all whataboutary, they had an average season last year, good season this.
If they hadn't sold their talent, and added a little more, where could they be?

D

Deleted member 7206

Stick to the Facebook wolves pages. They are full of drivel.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thoughts are this post is a shambles and unfortunately one we see so often. “Wolves should go and strengthen the squad so Raúl/Traore/whoever has back up”

Wolves sign a good squad player to back up a key position.

“Oh, Wolves will go and sell Traore now!”

It’s honestly so tiring to read it and I’m not sure why I bother respond anymore.

By the way, if you think we can sell Neves and Traore for £100m and replace them with better for the same money you’re absolutely ****ing deluded. Utd just paid over £50m for a player they still aren’t sure about to make him their second best centre mid. The market is a joke and we are operating in it superbly.

Leemack

Reaction score
The only replacement for Adama right now is Mbappe and I don't think he wants to come to Wolves (YET ;) ) so nope. No point selling at a profit to have to spend every penny on someone not as good.

ie - Richarlison for 85 million? No ta

R

reanswolf

Every away match before the City one there was various sections of people who called him ****. So no it's not *******s pal
Well just say 'a few Wolves fans' were calling him ****, rather than generalising about us.
Its not difficult. I've seen plenty of players who everyone agrees was pretty ****, and Adama isn't one of them and never has been.

M

Mr Wolf

Nothing wrong with discussing what if a £85m bid from a top team comes in for Traore ala Richarlason.

What do we do?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama is worth more to Wolves than his market value at the moment. It would make no sense whatsoever.

When Tottenham sold Bale the only players bought with that cash who had a lasting impression was Eriksen and to a lesser extent Lamela.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with discussing what if a £85m bid from a top team comes in for Traore ala Richarlason.

What do we do?
Point them in the direction of Richarlison.....

D

Deleted member 4184

Well just say 'a few Wolves fans' were calling him ****, rather than generalising about us.
Its not difficult. I've seen plenty of players who everyone agrees was pretty ****, and Adama isn't one of them and never has been.

At least 50% of our fanbase was calling him ****. Just check the Adama thread on here

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love the way the OP bunged in neves too. Our best long term player who absolutely shone against liverpool and who gaurdiola covets. Yes, lets just bin him off as part of a package deal. Un ****ing believable. The lack of ambition of some so called supporters is mind boggling

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

From what I remember, on here at least, there only seemed to be Wolf316 and a few others who were backing him to come good

madwolf

Reaction score
Unfortunately we have to accept reality. If he carries on ripping up the Prem and excels in Europe then it continues to put him in the spotlight and bids will come in for him in the summer. It made me hard for the board to turn down a substantial bid with a sell on clause. I would hate him to go or any of our top players but this is football. Personally I think Traores head would only be turned by Barcelona or Real. If Podence turns into a gem then it may soften the blow.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
No way. :)

Podders is half the player in size and much, much less naturally in value than Adama currently is for us.

Selling real gold for ‘fool’s gold’ would be a ridiculous move….would stink of cluelessness!

Genuine progression is about building in steps cogently not trying to rebuild the foundation stupidly again and again in hope.

Back
Top Bottom