Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Poch- "It's not fair"

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To be fair, given what other managers - who had previous, unlike Poch - got away with he can definitely feel unlucky to have gotten such a harsh punishment.
Well maybe they finally decided to take a stand against referee harassment. His actions were embarrassing.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well maybe they finally decided to take a stand against referee harassment. His actions were embarrassing.

Don't disagree with that at all. Abuse of Refs is a disgusting problem with football. They should have zero tolerance like they do in Rugby. But my issue is how he seems to have been singled out. If they stick to this from now on, then great.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't Dean supposed to have said "that's your Premier title gone" ?

I'm not sure if that's true or not, seems a bit far fetched for a ref to say that!?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should man up and take it and not come across as a ‘poor me’ whiner.

gewolf

Reaction score
Two things - there must be consistency and there should be a similar complaints procedure when refs themselves make obvious mistakes. I appreciate that I, like many on here, will always see events through gold coloured specs but it should surely be possible to have resource to some sort of refereeing panel for ALL clubs when recordings show obvious mistakes.
I don't mean just one questionable decision in a game as we all know what a difficult task they have, but if a process existed it would soon show which refs were making the most mistakes and perhaps just as importantly it would show which teams were benefiting the most from wrong decisions!
I am sure we would all expect this to highlight bias in favour of the big six when they were playing at home.
Oh, and of course Bournemouth.:)

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

To be fair, given what other managers - who had previous, unlike Poch - got away with he can definitely feel unlucky to have gotten such a harsh punishment.
I agree you see other managers doing worse and getting away with it

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love to see yellow cards where 5 or 6 players surround the ref, trying to influence him.
Remember playing Sunderland at home years ago, 1 off their players had ago at ref and was shown a red, about 10 min later another sent off for same thing. Didnt help though we finished all square

Last edited:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Would love to see yellow cards where 5 or 6 players surround the ref, trying to influence him.
Remember playing Sunderland at home years ago, 1 off their players had ago at ref and was shown a red, about 10 min later another sent off for same thing. Didnt help though we finished all square
We actually won 1-0 mate with a late goal from Paul Cook after Byrne and Armstrong were both sent off in the first 15 minutes.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We actually won 1-0 mate with a late goal from Paul Cook after Byrne and Armstrong were both sent off in the first 15 minutes.
Thanks, remembered it being an awful game to watch, i was only a young un then and might have left early.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Tbf what he did was unacceptable, when you watch it back he was really aggressive towards the ref. Not saying other managers are angels but there’s a difference.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant from Dean, if true. Lol

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Was that a game when Paul Stewart played for us, on loan from Liverpool?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes and no wonder poch lost it
Poch lost it (any chance of winning the title) before he confronted Dean. lf he wants to see the cause he should get a mirror! Oh, or go and see his Chief Exec who is basically Jiz's role-model..

Back
Top Bottom