Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Players reporting back

PertonWolf

Reaction score
Christian Marques (Swiss Centre Back, just joined from Grasshoppers)

He must be this seasons' marques signing....

I'll get my coat I think.....

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah that list explains why I didn't recognize so many. I generally know the u23s but not the u18s. Nice to see the younger lads involved.

Wonder where Niall Ennis is hes on the list and E&S say he will be involved but haven't seen him in the photos/videos.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So interesting omissions are the lads from Jumilla including Wilson.
Buur and possibly Austin Samuel. Mostly Goncalves unless he is not back from hols yet.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buur and possibly Austin Samuel. Mostly Goncalves unless he is not back from hols yet.

Goncalves has left Wolves to go back to Portugal. Maybe Burr has gone on loan? I seem to remember him and Samuel's signing new contracts not too long ago.

D

Deleted member 3751

So if Neves, Jota etc are back training today they’re only about 5 days behind the main squad, wonder if they’ll be able to catch up in time to play in Europe?
They'll be ready, they'll also be involved in China. There's no way we'd go to a competition like that to boost our profile only to then leave all our big names out (obviously Raul and anyone else still involved in tournaments now will more than likely be missing)

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goncalves got sold today mate

Buur and Samuels are notable omissions though if the reporting is accurate. Loans for both on the cards maybe

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goncalves got sold today mate

Buur and Samuels are notable omissions though if the reporting is accurate. Loans for both on the cards maybe

Need to keep them here as we will be light on numbers for u23 's if not careful unless several signings on the way to bolster u23s.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to keep them here as we will be light on numbers for u23 's if not careful unless several signings on the way to bolster u23s.
Everything we've seen and heard from the club is heavy investment in the U23's. We've got to assume several on the way in the mould of Nya

D

Deleted member 5242

Apologies if already linked somewhere, but this video of the lads training at St Georges was quite enlightening I thought.
In the sense that it struck me exactly how professional we are - maybe that is stating the obvious, but seeing these lads train just reinforces how good we are throughout the club.

Cheers for that. Madness to see ahhhh Kid trotting about with Boly and then slotting one in past Coady.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Apologies if already linked somewhere, but this video of the lads training at St Georges was quite enlightening I thought.
In the sense that it struck me exactly how professional we are - maybe that is stating the obvious, but seeing these lads train just reinforces how good we are throughout the club.

Great seeing Eno focussed and involved with the first-teamers. :)

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lads played this afternoon against Huddersfield at SGP. First team(ish) first half, youth plus Doc, Vinagre + Bright second. 1-0 half time (Neves pen), 2-0 Vinagre tap in, then conceded a couple. 2-2. Good run out.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That should be everyone bar Raul and Saiss then? I expect both will get only a few weeks off before joining up with the team when they come back from China.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That should be everyone bar Raul and Saiss then? I expect both will get only a few weeks off before joining up with the team when they come back from China.

Mir still to come back as well.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan is back today
Fooled you.
Steve+Morgan+Guo+Guangchang+Wolverhampton+0nW9roJStQpl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom