Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Player of the Season

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has to be Neves, pre lopetegie he was Head and shoulders above the rest of the squad. Gave me a glimmer of hope that we may actually score and get the odd points.
While I totally agree with your point it was our defence that kept us up and Dawson in particular was outstanding...

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves, Dawson and Lemina must be in the mix for POTS.
Neves edges it as he's been with us all season, however, had Dawson and Lemina been here from the start, it could have been a different story. Just shows that we don't need to spend billions on players who don't know the league and how much money we have 'wasted' on players, that haven't lived-up to their reputations.

Young player is Bueno, without a shadow of a doubt. Great future ahead of him and hope that it will be with us.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves kept us together pre Julen and showed balls in games and made it known standards had dropped behind the scenes.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson or Lemina, if they didn’t sign, we end up in the chump, and sorry re Neves but our survival games were the 2 games at home when he was banned, again.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should retire the number 8 shirt when Neves goes or at least leave it open saying it yours if you want to return...

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This really isn't as clear cut as people think. Yes, Neves is God, and yes he is almost certainly leaving - which may tempt most to give it to him as a parting gift. But he has been an almost everpresent in a side that was well adrift at the bottom, and has skirted relegation for far too long - it's Dawson who has made the most obvious impact since he came in. Without his experience and leadership and battling qualities at the back, we absolutely would still be in the thick stuff.
I think Collins made the impact the other way myself. Dawson has done well no doubt but hasn't been faultless.
Neves for me. Shame we had to be such a shambles for what is probably going to be his last season here.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I try and stay out of Semedo threads!

Will be the same when Fabio comes back and doesn't score in his first game. Once you're considered no good, there's no consideration that improvement is possible, as people can't forget the shockers!
Totally agree. If it's not Semedo, its Nunes who gets it in the neck !

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It can only be Ruben.
The man gives his all no matter what. It will be a very sad day when he leaves.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't necessarily think a player of the season has be there the whole season. Dawson and Lemina had a massive impact. But for me Ruben was quality all season and deserves it still. He couldn't have done it without the January additions but without him would not go well either. Ultimately now I have some optimism for a life without him even if I never want it to happen. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom