Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Play the liquidator on saturday

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if they did, what an instant lift the whole place would get. A real feel good atmosphere would develop and the players would certainly feel it from the crowd.

And it wouldn't cost a penny Mr Moxley.

Please, please please play it for every wolves fan who has been through this $$$$ season but still turning up.

All together now....."$$$$ OFF WEST BROM, THE WOLVES!!! DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA........"

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And it wouldn't cost a penny Mr Moxley.

Of course it will. You $$$$ the WMP off at your own risk. We're not allowed to play it for H&S reasons that will, potentially, affect the granting of our safety licence.

it will never be played in our stadium on a match day whilst ever the WMP don't want it played.

Move the $$$$ on.

L

liquidatorwolf

:dito: :dito: :dito: (mikic)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostin

Of course it will. You $$$$ the WMP off at your own risk. We're not allowed to play it for H&S reasons that will, potentially, affect the granting of our safety licence.

it will never be played in our stadium on a match day whilst ever the WMP don't want it played.

Move the $$$$ on.

I remember reading that the chief inspector at WMP was an Albion fan (probably untrue, as it's banned at both grounds), but hasn't he stepped down now?

We did play it at the Norwich home play off game a few years ago, and it was banned then.

S

Sharples

It needs to come back. Jeff Beck is $$$$. Just one part of the $$$$ 'sing along with barney and friends' football culture.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did play it at the Norwich home play off game a few years ago, and it was banned then.
Correct. And as a result of the furore it has never been and will (imo) never be played again.

(Watch Moxey go and prove me wrong on Saturday :D)

S

Sharples

I would like to see the evidence on which they base this banning? Is it even legal to ban a song at a football ground?

L

liquidatorwolf

Can't we get the ball rolling on 'take back the liquidator?'.

That could be the start of the end of sanitised football.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s never going to happen, concentrate on surviving rather than worrying about songs played and then we have 1 day at Chelsea to hear it each year.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Isn't Saturday one of the Family Football days?...

L

liquidatorwolf

The liquidator used to help echo the fact that we had the most passionate support in England, it used to get the players up for it. But now it is on the precipice of negativity from start to finish.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
I've always thought it's better to have a song aimed at our own team rather than as a vehicle used to insult another.

S

Sharples

I've always thought it's better to have a song aimed at our own team rather than as a vehicle used to insult another.

Its both. hi ho *insert name* is a song for about 30 different clubs. The Liquidator is different.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The club don't need to play the Liquidator for it to be sung.

The fans could get da da's going. eight of them, and then sing the words!

F

Forever Wolves

We need to get rid of the ridiculous after goal music.

Now that is small time. Ok for $$$$ teams like Wigan or Bolton but I'm sure we can create our own atmosphere after a goal has been scored.

S

Sharples

we need to get rid of the ridiculous after goal music.

Now that is small time. Ok for $$$$ teams like wigan or bolton but i'm sure we can create our own atmosphere after a goal has been scored.

+1000000000000000000000

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

We need to get rid of the ridiculous after goal music.

Now that is small time. Ok for $$$$ teams like Wigan or Bolton but I'm sure we can create our own atmosphere after a goal has been scored.

Quoting this for emphasis

B

bridgnorthwolf

Hate the Jeff Beck song we have at the moment, would love to have the liquidator back. If Chelsea and Northampton can have it why can't we? But even if we can't have the Liquidator, something more thumping and atmospheric would do fine.

I like having goal music, but again, we need something more intimidating.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I play the Liquidator plus others in the car on the way to the match just to get us in the mood and focused on the match :D

F

FLEET WOLF

Move the $$$$ on.

Pity the WMP haven't got something better to do with their time in my view!

J

JR's Boots

Get Rog in the mood by belting out Cigarettes and Alcohol by Oasis.

L

liquidatorwolf

The club don't need to play the Liquidator for it to be sung.

The fans could get da da's going. eight of them, and then sing the words!

It would be so great if this happened. Straight from kick-off and then the once upon a time there was a tavern chant would be immense.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just sing "go away west brom" instead.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They could get Big Rog out on the pitch half-cut singing a medley of The Birdy Song and the theme tune to Fraggle Rock for all I care as long as that shower of $$$$ from the Albion and Fulham games decide to show some professional pride and win the $$$$ing game.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get Rog in the mood by belting out Cigarettes and Alcohol by Oasis.

That's what I'm having for Tea tonight.

How can a song be banned on the grounds of Health and Safety?!? If it was a song by any talent show contestant ever I'd understand as it would cause GBH of the earholes.....

P

Penk Wolf

Nice, we haven't had one of these for a while. Why not bring back Steve Bull at the same time.

L

liquidatorwolf

Nice, we haven't had one of these for a while. Why not bring back Steve Bull at the same time.

I don't mind these type of threads. They seem go off on a tangent and a good one like the 'hadjuk split' one.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Not going to happen

1. WMP do not want us to play it - Nuff said already

2. It is a designated Family Game..........ah I see a problem....

S

Sandwell Wolf

Wish we'd just tell the police to $$$$ off and play The Liquidator again. I miss it so much.

How can playing a song be illegal? $$$$ing joke of a "politically correct" world we live in.

If I ever win the lottery, this is my promise to Wolves fans. I shall buy the club and the first thing I'd do would be to get rid of the silly goal music and instead play the Liquidator before every match.

That's a promise.

H

Hawkins discuss

What,'s the use of playing it now
the side we have have never heard of it
mind you they have never heard of defence either

J

Jungleee

What,'s the use of playing it now
the side we have have never heard of it
mind you they have never heard of defence either

I think the point of it would be more to do with the uplifting of morale for Wolves fans, which would then have a positive effect on the players.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK - Lets get the Southbank starting it, Somebody with it on the Mobile phone is all that's needed.
Middle bit starts it and I'm sure the end's will join in...

$$$$ the Police, Let the fans getting it going.

E

Edgmond Wolf

OK - Lets get the Southbank starting it, Somebody with it on the Mobile phone is all that's needed.
Middle bit starts it and I'm sure the end's will join in...

$$$$ the Police, Let the fans getting it going.

I have it on my iPhone wonder if it will play some speakers??

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm just wondering...

how many other clubs in the country have been told by their local blue that they cant play a certain song or bit of music?

personally if it was me i'd just play it and tell them to ram it.

60m for staying up is worth more than a ticking off

Back
Top Bottom