Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Play-Off Final - An Armchair View

S

singwolf_1

Arrived home 20 mins before the game started, had a quick shower and whatever food I could stomach. Settled on the sofa, my wife having switched to the right channel.

Bad news about Ndah... oh $$$$ ! Who's gonna come on for us now when we are 2 down ? Game starts... run off to the alter for a quick prayer.. Head in hands... I daren't look.....Ba$t@rd commentators say Wolves are playing well.... "SHUT THE $$$$$$ UP !!!!" I scream at them... "Don't jinx them...! Ba$t@rds !!!". Wolves score I run to the balcony shouting at the top of my lungs...Bloody commentators again going on about Wolves hunger ! I wonder what it would cost to throw the TV out the window to shut them up...Decide that screaming obsenities at TV is the best, most cost-effective option. Ince looks like he's pulled something. Who will drive the team on if he goes off ? No Ndah, no Ince... shades of Southampton. We score again! I love you Blakey ! Wife picks up where the bloody commentators left off...I suggest that she cast her mind back to last season.... ! This ****ing Sheff Utd team are fighters. I tell her nicely not to say anything nice. We score a third. Miller you beauty. I jump up and down in pure ecstacy. I remember we are Wolves. Head back into hands....Sheff Utd come close but Murray is on top of his game... See what I mean...? This team does not give up....Its still too early to call it....

Half time... Friend calls gloating that we're up 3-0. I scream at him and hang up ! Can't get over these ba$t@rd commentators.. they're single-handedly gonna jinx the game for us. I pace up and down in front of the tv... I walk to the door... lean my head against it for awhile. How am I gonna take another 45 minutes of this ? $$$$$ ! Game is starting !

Whats happening ? They're sitting back !!! Fu*k... I'm gonna kill myself... I can't bear this. We're gonna lose this 3 goal lead in spectacular fashion... the way only Wolves can do. ! Why do we always do this ? Sheff Utd will never say "die" ! I hate football !!!! There ! There ! Bloody penalty. Head in hands time... I can't bear to watch. I tell my wife "see this is where it starts! We sit back and Utd keeps coming at us scoring 4 goals...." Ohhhhhh ! Murray saves... I run into the kitchen to tell my wife.. She's guessed ! We need one more goal. Thats what it'll take to calm me down. I don't think I can take 35 minutes of this. When is this game going to end...? Sheff Utd don't look like they want to play anymore. Maybe the ref can just call it off. Why can't the fu*king ref just call the bloody game off and award it to Wolves ? Sheff Utd don't want to play anymore.... Damned bloody referees. Shut up, bloody commentators... Game ain't over until the fat referee blows the bl00dy whistle. Blow the bl00dy thing. Give us a wave Sir Jack.... He looks happy... I'm scaring the bl00dy cat. 10 minutes to go. Bugger ! I can't bloody take this anymore. Murray pushes ball against post ! I love you Matty !!!! Wonderful keeper... I'm on my feet....Jumping up and down... Clock is winding down... And the darling referee blows his whistle...

And I boldly go where no Wolves fan has gone before. Can life ever get this sweet ?

A stressed out SingWolf in Singapore

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant stuff Sudhir !!! I also went through all that emotion - shame I didn't have a cat to take it out on at the time. For some reason I had it in my head that we were going to lose against them no matter the fact that what was happening on the field was proving otherwise.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at my girlfriends house in Cardiff no chance of a ticket despite trying everything including trying local rugby clubs for debentures etc so took in the atmosphere in the city then walked against the hoardes of Wolves fans in the opposite direction to go and watch it at home

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was there and this is exactly what I went through throughout the whole game...no cat present mind =]

I cried at the final whistle...I am man enough to admit that. I was only 18, it was the first time I would see my beloved Wolves in the Premier league. i was TOO happy that day!

W

wolvesultra

dont worry about it derbywolf my best mate cried as soon as the teams came out haha

what a day that was i'll never forget it

M

Missjayne66

Anyone know where I can get play off final on dvd?

E

Edgmond Wolf

I was on holiday, when we pulled up at our unit, the next door put a Sheffield top up in the window.....realised my boys had their Wolves shirts on!

We knocked on their door and we went to the club house together, sat and had beers and cheered our respective teams on

Wish I had been there in real life....doh

Back
Top Bottom