Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pepe (Gremio)

Y

Yout85

Let me be the first to announce he will be one of two Brazilian signings, the other a young full back

But Ricardo Pereira is Portuguese... and not that young... (sarcastic face) (emojis aren't working)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Hasn't he only just signed for Barca? A loan deal maybe, I think he has been out on loan this season.

Was on loan at Betis this year and looked decent.

Was talk that Barcelona want to sell him:

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let me be the first to announce he will be one of two Brazilian signings, the other a young full back

oh, hi Jeff!!

seriously, just read your few posts on here. You seem to know a bit about fosun and the structure around and inside the club. You on the inside?

Y

Yout85

Haven't seen him play, but heard a lot of good things. Seems a Wolves type of signing. Would love him here.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can he play wing back ?

Y

Yout85

I thought we were in for Pepe, the Brazillian, who plays for Gremio? He is represented by Adriano Sports.

Someone mentioned we will be signing 2 Brazilians, the other being a young wing back... Tring was just guessing, but it seems a plausible suggestion.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Yan Couto could be the wing-back if we're taking the poster seriously...

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone mentioned we will be signing 2 Brazilians, the other being a young wing back... Tring was just guessing, but it seems a plausible suggestion.
Now I understand. Yes, a good shout that.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems an interesting player but we are already well stocked in the positions he plays in, Nuno does seem to like forward players who can dribble though.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's us done then. Next!!!

At what EPL club is a native Portuguese speaker going to feel more at home than Wolves? We have nine Portuguese and a Brazilian in our squad and a Portuguese manager. No other EPL club can come even close to being able to make a native Portuguese-speaking Brazilian feel he's among friends whilst 6,500 miles from home.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now I understand. Yes, a good shout that.

I have seen him play quite a few times. He is good, but prone to losing concentration.good in the air and good ball control. He is young and Nuno could do a job on him. Barcelona and Betis both own him apparently. I think Betis get more from the sale, if he is sold.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At what EPL club is a native Portuguese speaker going to feel more at home than Wolves? We have nine Portuguese and a Brazilian in our squad and a Portuguese manager. No other EPL club can come even close to being able to make a native Portuguese-speaking Brazilian feel he's among friends whilst 6,500 miles from home.
Trouble is a $1 mil bid won't cut the mustard.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not travelling to their away game tomorrow due to an "injury" :yum:

Pepê will be embezzled against Atlético-GO. The striker suffered a contracture in his thigh and should not even travel with the delegation that embarks this Saturday (5th) to Goiás. In fact, Wolverhampton, from England, is interested in the striker.

️ Gaucho ZH

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What kind of party pooper would mention his cack goal scoring record

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Hope he can play upfront, another winger would be idiocy. Wonder if an attacking midfielder could be part of the evolution after all...
Providing it's not a load of nonsense of course.

D

Deleted member 5635

Haven't seen him play, but heard a lot of good things. Seems a Wolves type of signing. Would love him here.
I don’t suppose Barca could do a 3 for 1 and throw in Firpo and Todibo as well?

Back
Top Bottom