Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pepe (Gremio)

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
€50m release clause apparently. PSG bid €10m last year and were bounced.

D

Deleted member 11332

I’ve not been this excited about us signing a young Brazilian attacker since Guilherme Finkler.

Saw him play in our reserves and he looked unbelievable, scored a class freekick.
Then nothing.

Y

Yout85

1 hour and 20 messages.... but no ear-offending highlight reel yet? I'm disappointed.

D

Deleted member 4124

Y

Yout85

Some bloke speaking a language I don't understand about signing a player I have never heard of.

Colour me excited

Mentioned on the transfer gossip thread, but will repeat here.

I have a Chilean friend who tells me Andre Hernan, the reporter breaking the news, is incredibly respected and well known and has never been known to break baseless rumours. This definitely seems to have some truth to it.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I have a Chilean friend who tells me Andre Hernan, the reporter breaking the news, is incredibly respected and well known and has never been known to break baseless rumours. This definitely seems to have some truth to it.

Great

Can he a) play wingback or b) guarantee goals if Raul is unavailable or c) succeed Moutinho

Next

WolfWarrior

Groupie
Reaction score

Let me be the first to announce he will be one of two Brazilian signings, the other a young full back

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never heard of him but get him in. We already have four wingers but we've only got 15 first team players so get him in anyway. He can't get a work permit without playing for Brazil, but get him in. You get the point, make it happen Jeff!

Back
Top Bottom