Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Paul Clement

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Pulis to Swansea?

C

Calufur

Swansea don't beat about the bush when it comes to fire and hire

S

Shifnal Wolf

Number 2 at best, like McLaren just because you’ve been at a big club doesn’t make you a manager.

McLaren bluffed his way to the Top job which is more ridiculous.

What the F has happened to Swansea the last few years, they had a succession of decent managers and always played good stuff and looked like the blue print for all championship clubs to follow.

Appointing the Yank and so on has made them a laughing stock IMO and unless they appoint someone experienced in the premier they will be relegated this season.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pulis isn't a miracle worker though, Swansea are desperately poor, they should of sacked Clement weeks ago to give a potential new manager time to assess the squad before January.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me in football any more, but Pulis would be so much against what Swansea have been built on I think it would be a disaster and they would be relegated anyway. I don't think they'd offer it to him and I'm not sure he'd take it if they did. Still who knows these days?

As for Nuno - don't make me laugh. I am sure that's not even a remote possibility.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been down here for 5 years now and then they were seen as the 'small' club for all others to emulate; now they're just a joke. They've been on a downhill trajectory pretty much for all that time now. If they go down attendances will drop to 12-15k and they could sink further imo. They've let top players like Ashley Williams, Sigurrdson, Llorente and Ben Davies go and not replaced them. Hey ho.

D

Deleted member 4456

Would their board offer Pulis the job in the knowledge that his football is the last thing their fans want to watch? Does the Premier League matter more to the club than the product it offers?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would their board offer Pulis the job in the knowledge that his football is the last thing their fans want to watch? Does the Premier League matter more to the club than the product it offers?
Money talks.

D

Deleted member 4184

Number 2 at best, like McLaren just because you’ve been at a big club doesn’t make you a manager.

McLaren bluffed his way to the Top job which is more ridiculous.

What the F has happened to Swansea the last few years, they had a succession of decent managers and always played good stuff and looked like the blue print for all championship clubs to follow.

Appointing the Yank and so on has made them a laughing stock IMO and unless they appoint someone experienced in the premier they will be relegated this season.

McClaren who got to the UEFA Cup with M,boro, and then did exceptionally well at FC Twente?

He's been **** recently but he has a good track record.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His accent ****ed me off.
Swansea are lurching toward abject misery

S

Shifnal Wolf

McClaren who got to the UEFA Cup with M,boro, and then did exceptionally well at FC Twente?

He's been **** recently but he has a good track record.

Granted did well at Twente - totally overrated as a manger for me though.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Swansea don't beat about the bush when it comes to fire and hire
And hopefully this season they have rolled the dice one too many times....hope they go down the way they operate.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I feel like they went downhill after they got rid of Laudrup...quite liked the football they played under him

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Ronald Koeman maybe?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They may need to take the hit of relegation and start rebuilding again. My gut feeling this time around is telling me it will be Giggs.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Swansea fans will go mad with a red bird in charge playing **** football

Wolferoo

Groupie
Reaction score
After last night we want plenty of speculation linking Lee Johnson to any job that becomes available!

gewolf

Reaction score
Pullis to keep them up at the expense of albion
I imagine that it is possible for Pulis to spend some time not working as he may need to concentrate on ensuring that he gets his contract paid off in full. Then he will go back to work.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The thing is not all clubs can pull away from the Relegation trap door .3 have to go and Swansea probably will.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he’s not interested in Everton he won’t be going to Swansea.

My thoughts exactly. If Everton couldn’t tempt him, Swansea won’t.

With all due respect to Swansea, right now there’s more scope for potential at Championship Wolves than Premier League Swansea.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely not Pulis. Getting tired of this cash cow merry go round nonsense. Give someone else a turn for f***s sake.

F

FLEET WOLF

I think they would take staying up, but, in all honesty, I am not sure Pulis would be able to do that-think his days may have gone.

F

FLEET WOLF

The thing is not all clubs can pull away from the Relegation trap door .3 have to go and Swansea probably will.
I think Pulis, for example, will look at Swansea in this way-with the best will in the World, I really can't see them staying up, whomever takes over.

Back
Top Bottom