Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very weak opposition but he seems a better player than he was given credit for from Milan fans/reports in terms of his link-up play.

Suppose it depends on the reports you read

I was expecting a link-up man in the build up and a poacher in the box. Hurries and harries defenders

Can't wait to see him fully match fit

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute mustard. Works so hard and looks a classy player to boot.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Young, inexperienced team that seem to start the match disjointed and some seemed not to look too good but as the game wore on they just got better and better. Looks enough there to give us encouragement for the future.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worked hard, strong and puts himself about. Great assist which showed he has more to his game than just a fox in the box.

Monswolf

Reaction score
Thought his touch tonight was fabulous. Kept an eye on him in particular after watching him struggle to run Johnny Evans on Sunday but there was no need to worry he has enough pace to go with his touch, and as demonstrated with his first half first time volley that was not a million miles over the bar he knows where the goal is. I have no doubt at all that he will score his fare share this year and will be a firm fans favourite and to think he is only 21 still

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They say if you put 10p in a jar every time you have sex before you are married and then take out 10p every time you have sex after you are married you will never empty the jar .
However what she will most likely do is to take the 10ps out herself to make you think you are doing better than you thought.o_O:p

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They say if you put 10p in a jar every time you have sex before you are married and then take out 10p every time you have sex after you are married you will never empty the jar .
What if you are a virgin ? Conceivably, 20 years later you could end up owing your missus 50p.

Last edited:

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I said a few weeks ago that I could see him becoming a fans favourite after a while.
I stand corrected.

I think he will do so in no time at all.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he looked handy, yes opposition were poor, but overall I was pleased with his performance. Definitely a player in there.

I feel he and Neto could prove a perfect alternative to Jota and Raul to share the burden somewhat.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I enjoyed his performance massively tonight. Thought he was MOM alongside Vinagre. He looked like he enjoyed himself too... even went for a piggyback on the opposition keeper!
I enjoyed his enthusiasm and his piggyback made me laugh. The 'keeper took it well.
Optimistic about his future with us.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really impressed with Cutrone last night. Constant desire for the ball and looked massively keen the whole game to get on the scoresheet.

His movement, awareness and decision making were top class and you can see that he is a high level player. He'll be a great addition partnering either Jota or Jimenez IMO.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very impressed by him last night even when considering the opposition was of a poor standard.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really impressed with him last night. Lots of great runs, chased things down and heavily involved in all our goals. To put his potential in perspective, he is a year younger than Kilman...

Last edited:

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very impressed with his performance last night. He was making some terrific runs. If we can get the ball into the box a bit earlier I can see him getting some big goals for us this season and could make the difference in a few matches.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
IMG_20190816_084723.jpg In the i Paper (formally The Independent) they have printed these words of wisdom in their 'The Fan Matrix' section of the sports pages. Urg. Embarrassing.

Last edited:

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the i Paper (formally The Independent) they have printed these words of wisdom in their 'The Fan Matrix' section of the sports pages. Urg. Embarrassing.
There's not actually a member called Monstrum on here?!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
There's not actually a member called Monstrum on here?!
An investigation on Molineux Mix and then an full enquiry and complaint to the Independent Press Complaints Commission is needed then!

I seem to remember reading comments like that from someone on here though after the Leicester game. Maybe they got the username wrong?

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he played pretty well last night. His first touch is excellent. Noticed he made a few runs to the near post begging for an early cross, which we never seem to do, so will need to get used to our style of play.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched the lad very closely last night and I can say now I am convinced we have a very good player here, considering he is only 21. His link-up play was very good, he did show bursts of pace/power and he is aggressive. He also has some character about him but coupled with hard work. He looks like a great signing in the making and he is still so young. I just hope he settles in the country and does not get homesick. There is nothing to say he will, I just want to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

I worried that we had wasted money on Neto (as some sort of Mendes payback). On the evidence of last night, Neto also has something and arguably will make more of a contribution than Costa. Neto has real pace, skill, and is tenacious/aggressive - he looks a player that can really grow here. I know Costa had pace and skill but for some reason, he lost what little fight he had and was like a wet weekend with no bottle, Neto looks like a very good replacement.

M

merseawolf

I watched the lad very closely last night and I can say now I am convinced we have a very good player here, considering he is only 21. His link-up play was very good, he did show bursts of pace/power and he is aggressive. He also has some character about him but coupled with hard work. He looks like a great signing in the making and he is still so young. I just hope he settles in the country and does not get homesick. There is nothing to say he will, I just want to see how he develops over the next couple of years.

I worried that we had wasted money on Neto (as some sort of Mendes payback). On the evidence of last night, Neto also has something and arguably will make more of a contribution than Costa. Neto has real pace, skill, and is tenacious/aggressive - he looks a player that can really grow here. I know Costa had pace and skill but for some reason, he lost what little fight he had and was like a wet weekend with no bottle.
Fantastic first touch for opening goal last night. Knew what he was doing and executed it to perfection. Going to be a big challenge for Jota and Jimenez to keep up the high standard. Be great to have high quality on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom