Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Patrick Cutrone (don't mention food)

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And now let's also switch to managers:

Conte
Mancini
Ranieri

Walter Zenga ... yeah, come on, who didn't see that coming eh?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
One of the very few poor signings we’ve made in recent years.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To get this back on topic I’ve got a great deal of sympathy for Patrick; we changed system just after he arrived and he clearly misses home. I think his father also passed away unexpectedly earlier this year so it must be tough for him, especially as he is now training away from teammates

Probably needs a move back home so he can feel loved and wanted again.
Many football fans don't see players as human beings with feelings and needs.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another we’ve been sold a *****, a lesser Silva. Cutrone was not a good punt. With Silva (another expensive punt), sorry Anderlecht have benefitted l???? (Div1 level) why if he’s good why not a Championship club. I know the thread is about Cutrone but we keep making the same mistakes by signing the next big thing. Look at the British leagues Ben Woodburn went to Preston for **** all.
Because if he goes to anderlecht he’s out the limelight and can concentrate on his football.

Ben Woodburn? Brilliant, my sides have split. Why on earth would we look at him?!?!?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Because if he goes to anderlecht he’s out the limelight and can concentrate on his football.

Ben Woodburn? Brilliant, my sides have split. Why on earth would we look at him?!?!?
I may have to recant that there is no examples of what you said, on the mix...

Bloke did worse than Ronan in Scotland and has done the square root of **** all at Preston thus far.

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel like I've walked into a rewrite of 'What have the Italians ever done for us?'
Not much else going on to talk about at the moment.

Log back in tomorrow and we'll be remembering the best of Netherland's players to have played in the PL.

Probably get a slapped wrist for going off topic though.....

PedroWolf

Reaction score

Because Woodburn is better prospect than what we have and he would have cost £0 and not not £35 million. It’s just conjecture and it didn’t happen. All I’m saying we have made some expensive mistakes.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that. Wish him all the best.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may have to recant that there is no examples of what you said, on the mix...

Bloke did worse than Ronan in Scotland and has done the square root of **** all at Preston thus far.
He’s Johnny English though. He would struggle to get in our u21s

PedroWolf

Reaction score
Who is Woodburn a better prospect than in our entire squad?
In the context of a £35 million player out on loan and no one as backup to Raul. We don’t seem to trust our young players coming up. All I’m saying is Liverpool let a promising talent go for zero are we now a super club that can’t look beyond Mendes?

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cutrone never wanted to be here, but was signed for a big fee, on massive wages and it took us a while to realise that,.. in the meantime, he`s a rich man because of Wolves and given us nothing in return. He really has taken the ****. Just hope we can get this waste of space off the books.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see there being any fee involved, it will be a nominal fee at best if there is.

Agreed. His current salary could be a challenge for them, so a free move may be needed to allow them to cover that. As another poster said, perhaps a free with a sell on clause.

Bigcheese

Reaction score
In the context of a £35 million player out on loan and no one as backup to Raul. We don’t seem to trust our young players coming up. All I’m saying is Liverpool let a promising talent go for zero are we now a super club that can’t look beyond Mendes?
Considering the players on his books that have come our way is that a bad thing?
It's certainly helped to get us where we are now.

PedroWolf

Reaction score
Considering the players on his books that have come our way is that a bad thing?
It's certainly helped to get us where we are now.
Fosun own a part of Gestifute I get the relationship and the fact he’s the reason for bringing some of the best players I’ve seen at the Mol. Mendes is our sporting director in all but name, Scott Sellars got easy job. He’s also landed us with some duds and made his money. I’d like to think we can use Gestifute and others cause we are missing out.

PedroWolf

Reaction score
Oye Como va, Cutrone!

Hope you'll be feeling better in your hometown!
Sometimes signings just doesn't work at all, Patrick being one such player.
Wish him well...J feel for him being shunted around albeit he’s getting paid pretty well doing something he loves in lovely cities.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Because Woodburn is better prospect than what we have and he would have cost £0 and not not £35 million. It’s just conjecture and it didn’t happen. All I’m saying we have made some expensive mistakes.
Ben Woodburn was utter rubbish on loan at Hearts last year. He's now on the bench for Preston. He's definitely not a better prospect. Even on a free he'd be a waste of money.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He must be the biggest financial loss we've ever made on a signing.

Back
Top Bottom