Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Patricio and Moutinho

Amo Kalirai

Reaction score
Neves gave notice on his rented house just over a week ago and is leaving Wolverhampton as is Patricio
Source is very reliable good friends with the said landlord
That probably explains the large skip on the drive on Neves’s house. Having a clear out before he vacates.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been told there is a massive bust up between Mendes and Fosun and again please don’t shoot the messenger but they are saying the club is going up for sale
Not doubting your info mate but surely if there’s been a bust up then surely one of Mendes out of work clients wouldn’t be favourite for the job

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been told there is a massive bust up between Mendes and Fosun and again please don’t shoot the messenger but they are saying the club is going up for sale

John Percy: "Ahead of their five-year anniversary, owners Fosun have made their biggest decision since the takeover and one thing is patently obvious: they remain as ambitious and driven as ever." ??????

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Percy: "Ahead of their five-year anniversary, owners Fosun have made their biggest decision since the takeover and one thing is patently obvious: they remain as ambitious and driven as ever." ??????
Obviously selling up then!

Coops

Reaction score
Only time will tell if this is true or just journo bs

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s our resident worrier and we have resident non panickers - at least we’re covered on all sides

You can’t be mean to JOS :( I mean if he keeps on the way he has for God knows how long he’ll have a heart attack, but that’s his prerogative!

Coops

Reaction score
I love the fact we have got to the point where it is a matter of one of the most respected football journalists in the country vs some random bloke on a forum and some people are acting like it's a 50:50.
to be honest though I think all the journo's are reading between the lines on this one for now and will wait to see how it pans out. Allows you to write what you want while keeping the door open but seeming ITK - i think they all got briefed after the announcement given Spiers/Nash/others all saying a similar thing at the same time on twitter with a 'full story to follow'

Coops

Reaction score
You can’t be mean to JOS :( I mean if he keeps on the way he has for God knows how long he’ll have a heart attack, but that’s his prerogative!
wasn't being mean to JOS - was stating how Jos is and how polar opposite others are. We have a big breadth of fans on here which i think is great.

Hopefully none are having a heart attack and we make it through to Sunday evening feeling positive going forward.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Patricio will be a loss but not fussed about Moutinho on current form.

Reaction score
It was Lambert between Zenga and Nuno. The track record is not great. In a different league now though so hoping they make better decisions than they did pre-Nuno.
I imagine Jeff’s phone has been ringing off the hook from agents of manager’s who would love the chance to be our next boss, perhaps the talk of Lage or Fonseca is a small smokescreen to see who we can attract.
Wenger?

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People wont realise how good a keeper Patricio is until we dont have him here. We arent going to find a better keeper unless we are paying upwards of 30 million.
Unless the plans include a sweeper/keeper in which case we could probably find a more suited as opposed to better option.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plot twist;

Chinese whispers; PEDRO Mendes & HIS SON have had a bust up. Caught him watching a YouTube video of top 10 most brutal premier league tackles.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id be trying to keep Moutinho as much as possible. Obviously his playing time will be less, however with the big change that this club is going through this summer. Id rather have people with vast experience Moutinho there to steady the ship in the changing room + If the Portuguese theme continues.

Id keep Patricio aswell which is obvious. If the money talk is true, your not going to get better.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id be trying to keep Moutinho as much as possible. Obviously his playing time will be less, however with the big change that this club is going through this summer. Id rather have people with vast experience Moutinho there to steady the ship in the changing room + If the Portuguese theme continues.

Id keep Patricio aswell which is obvious. If the money talk is true, your not going to get better.
I agree with what you are saying.. But 200/220k a week wages is massive for our club... Ya can't have ya biggest earner sat on the bench...

Back
Top Bottom