Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks. Okay player but on his downward curve I would have thought. Appears one of those Instagram style icon types. More style than substance.

Young man with beautiful partner posts a few photos shock!!!!

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. I remember the last ' Hollywood ' couple we had.
Technically given their popularity and social media outreach we have a Hollywood couple now in Raul and his partner
I get the Ohara comparison but its a bit unfair on the Ox that he gets tarnished with that brush. Sounds no different to how the media were quick to slam Sterling every 5 seconds for no reason
In regards to him coming here- Wont happen

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Technically given their popularity and social media outreach we have a Hollywood couple now in Raul and his partner
I get the Ohara comparison but its a bit unfair on the Ox that he gets tarnished with that brush. Sounds no different to how the media were quick to slam Sterling every 5 seconds for no reason

Completely agree. If we're concerned about 'Hollywood couples' then we need to be concerned our main striker has 3 million twitter followers and lives with a famous soap star. Or...we trust that level-headed professional players can be more than one thing, and their personal lives don't need to impact their game.

Ox is a young guy who posts on social media. Like most young guys post on social media. I'd pause before signing him based on the cost vs injury risk question, but his social media presence is nothing to worry about.

D

Deleted member 11157

I get what you are saying. While Raul came with a few um's and agh's he is a massive example of Nuno's ability to get more out of a player but no doubt his profile is probably far more apparent in Mexico. I think Ox is a good player, but is he going to get better? Maybe I am cautious and been spoiled by Nuno's ability to pluck a player out and massively improve them. I'm getting ' comfort zone ' with this link.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When he was at Arsenal he was criticised by a few pundits for being entirely happy to collect his wages whilst not pressing for a spot in the team.
I remember Souness calling him out for not seemingly being bothered if he played or not, not the attitude a manager needs.

Do people actually give credibility to what Souness says?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
When he was at Arsenal he was criticised by a few pundits for being entirely happy to collect his wages whilst not pressing for a spot in the team.
I remember Souness calling him out for not seemingly being bothered if he played or not, not the attitude a manager needs.

Years ago, a vague criticism that may or may not have been true. Thats not a fair label to stick on him.
He's fought back from a serious injury - done alright for Liverpool on his return - and quite possibly grown up a bit. I'd say thats more evidence of a decent attitude.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Years ago, a vague criticism that may or may not have been true. Thats not a fair label to stick on him.
He's fought back from a serious injury - done alright for Liverpool on his return - and quite possibly grown up a bit. I'd say thats more evidence of a decent attitude.

Agreed. The only real reason we should never sign him is this.....

original.gif

D

Deleted member 11157

Billy Wright and the Beverly Sister??? Now that was a power couple, the original Posh and Becks but with class.

To be fair to Beckham he was a top player. You don't play for Real Madrid if you are a mug. Ox is no Beckham.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. The only real reason we should never sign him is this.....

original.gif
10s after that video he went **** over tit and done his ankle. We can't be doing with that kind of irresponsible behaviour!

In all seriousness he's a very good player but his injury record would be worrying. If there's any truth in it though, then it proves that Nuno is after a midfielder that can carry the ball

Back
Top Bottom