Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oxlade-Chamberlain

W

WasStefan

Rumoured we have mad a ‘big bid’ for him. Wouldn’t hold your breath, mind.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
If he could stay fit, he would be absolutely ideal. Didn’t realise he made over 40 appearances for Liverpool last season.

Would be a hell of a risk though given the fee it would take.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Only link i have seen for this is from a random Liverpool fans twitter account. Doubt it but you never know.

W

WasStefan

Only link i have seen for this is from a random Liverpool fans twitter account. Doubt it but you never know.
Haven’t researched it, seen it shared by a few Wolves accounts though. Would be an excellent move for him and us, in my opinion.

I wonder if them signing Thiago has something to do with it. They were getting to offload Wijnaldum, maybe they changed their mind?

stevev53

Reaction score
Paper take about Salah wants yo go to Barcelona . So Adama to Liverpool for cash plus the Ox ? Could this happen

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Moutinho, Neves, Dendoncker, Vitinha and Saiss in central midfield and Neto and a Podence who can play behind two strikers it seems we’re well stocked so really can’t see this happening.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Moutinho, Neves, Dendoncker, Vitinha and Saiss in central midfield and Neto and a Podence who can play behind two strikers it seems we’re well stocked so really can’t see this happening.
Shabani is going to join the main group as well apparently.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No idea if true but the twitter account has over 50k followers .. seems knowledgeable on LFC

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only way he would come here is if Neves or Traore went the other way. I'd want £50m on top.

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possible alternative to AMN who looks to be staying at Arsenal now? Both similar players in that they're attacking mids who can fill in at wing back when required.

Benny78

Reaction score

medium to long term I’d hope that we’d find a quality partner for Neves with Vitinha coming on. Donk maybe as backup and Saiss moved on.

I’d be all for a quality addition to the midfield now. Don’t think it will happen though.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
medium to long term I’d hope that we’d find a quality partner for Neves with Vitinha coming on. Donk maybe as backup and Saiss moved on.

I’d be all for a quality addition to the midfield now. Don’t think it will happen though.

At the moment I think the team can be improved more by spending the kind of money Ox would cost on other positions.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
rather out and out wbs then this, lets see how much of a rumour this by the end of the week

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very good player on his day but I cannot see this happening. He is 27, far too injury prone and undoubtedly on big wages and it is not as if he is on a free. Just does not fit the Fosun profile.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always been a fan of the Ox, but as others have said its simply not a Fosun style signing in an area of the pitch that if we're going to strengthen further it'll be with a young, up and coming player with potential i.e. Pepe etc

If it weren't for those injuries he could have achieved so much more in the game, a shame like so many talented English players their promising careers have been held back by poor fitness records... him, Jack Wheelchair... others... I hope we're looking after the next generation of English 'wonder kids' better than we did those ones, players like Foden and Greenwood... oh wait

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
One of those players who is potentially very good but a nearly man for Arsenal, Liverpool and England. Not sure what his best position is and therefore where he’d fit in.

undoubted quality mind.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Serially injury prone and a bad attitude why on earth would we want him ?

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tremendous player. Though I'd like to point out his debut for Arsenal was an 8-2 defeat and his debut for Liverpool was a 5-0 defeat, so if he does sign we maybe want to take the day off the Mix for his first game.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In terms of injuries, I'm not sure.

On the one hand, looking at his career stats, for most of his career he's been very dependable. Playing nearly 200 games for Arsenal, and he's played more than 40 games in two of his three Liverpool seasons. The concern of course is that one season he almost completely missed due to a bad knee injury. And since then he's had short term injuries to his knee and ankle.

It could just be bad luck. Wolves are a club with an excellent injury record, but even we had two ACL injuries and a broken foot last season. It could be a deterioration in the player's fitness. It could be down to Liverpool's style of play - Klopp uses his midfield very differently to us. It could be something that could be solved by our own fitness team. I don't think any of us can really know. But it is a concern.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How has he got a bad attitude?

When he was at Arsenal he was criticised by a few pundits for being entirely happy to collect his wages whilst not pressing for a spot in the team.
I remember Souness calling him out for not seemingly being bothered if he played or not, not the attitude a manager needs.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tremendous player. Though I'd like to point out his debut for Arsenal was an 8-2 defeat and his debut for Liverpool was a 5-0 defeat, so if he does sign we maybe want to take the day off the Mix for his first game.
It ok if we bring him on as an 87 min sub when we are winning 4-0

D

Deleted member 11157

No thanks. Okay player but on his downward curve I would have thought. Appears one of those Instagram style icon types. More style than substance.

Back
Top Bottom