Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our new striker...go get him Nuno....

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure Jeff will have time to scout him in between managing the club, managing the team, mowing the Molineux grass, sanitising everything and making the tea...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After a bit of scouting on the interweb , I've found our new striker.....
This season he has played 21 games,,scored 18 goals..now that's the sort of naturel goal scorer we need.
We can give them cutrone and MGW ,and we d still have change from a fiver,,,
Paul Mullin at Cambridge United.
( now I know sod all about him, and I'm sure many of you will soon shoot me down , but 18 goals in 21 games...go for it! )
A youth player with Everton and Liiverpool, then dropped into non-League, so, given that he's 26 (so hardly a spring chicken) Coads probably knows him. Only on a one year deal, expiring at the end of the season, with Cambridge so cheap.... Bears all the hallmarks of a Jizz-era signing but could just be the new Jamie Vardy.....

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
there is one striker sitting on his orse just waiting for the call, Freddie Eastwood,
please sign the form below to bring him back.

please sign here, a cross will do.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
One player I thought could have done a job as a squad player this season, to give us more options, is Kieffer Moore. He has been an absolute beast for Wales and one of the main reasons for their qualification to the Euros.

Technically, he's not great and not really Premier League quality with regards to regularly starting, but he is amazing in the air and a battering ram. He definitely would have put away some of those crosses that Neto and Traore have been putting in.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a long-term answer or the missing piece of the jigsaw but he can do a job off the bench and can defend his own box well towards the end of games. Cardiff City snapped him up from Wigan though so that ship has sailed. I think however good Silva may be in the future, Moore would have been a better option for us in the present and short-term (same with Cutrone) I think he would have also been happy to just be a Premier League squad and have limited appearances.

Burford T Justice

Reaction score
Cutrone and Silva in league 1 how many would they score ?
We can only extrapolate goals scored against that level so on that, Silva would in that case have scored 42 goals in the time Mulins has 18. Cutrone sadly we don't have enough info to figure it out.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are looking at Players who are not Prem quality why not stick with Cutrone and Fabio? Who have at least scored in the Prem....

Back
Top Bottom