Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our new striker...go get him Nuno....

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After a bit of scouting on the interweb , I've found our new striker.....
This season he has played 21 games,,scored 18 goals..now that's the sort of naturel goal scorer we need.
We can give them cutrone and MGW ,and we d still have change from a fiver,,,
Paul Mullin at Cambridge United.
( now I know sod all about him, and I'm sure many of you will soon shoot me down , but 18 goals in 21 games...go for it! )

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season he has played 21 games,,scored 18 goals..now that's the sort of naturel goal scorer we need.
( now I know sod all about him, and I'm sure many of you will soon shoot me down , but 18 goals in 21 games...go for it! )
I would shoot you down but I am a Wolves fan ..................I would miss.:eek:

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not a Menders client so Nuno won't be allowed to buy him as that's the rules.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£68 000.....hmmm not sure cutrone and shi*e white would cover that.....may need to throw in a bag of balls too

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
well he wears the Gold and Black already, think that's as near as he is to joining us, might be wrong tho,

D

Deleted member 4008

Joking apart it's a big window now . Surely some of the players should not be near the ,match day squad as not good enough . So if fosun don't get things in order I honestly can see us staying up but the skin of our nut sack . Then losing any half decent player in the summer . Then it will be another ****ing groundhog day if transition . Fans don't want transition we just want to improve the ******* 11 on the field and squad . Yes it costs money but that's modern day football I am afraid .

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does he remind you of anyone ? ( A teeny bit )

Well spotted, Waveney! I watched that expecting a clogger, but there's some really good finishes in there. Age 26 though, so not "one for the future". Unless our future involves League one again...

Biffana wolf

Reaction score
We would probably pay 25 million for him . To then bring him in and get acclimatised to his surroundings ( bench fir at least 10 games with a token 10 minutes ) to then send out on loan to grasshoppers .
Don't see why we do that unless its to coach them to learn to keep passing backwards and come back to defend corners. We created 23 chances today and over 10 corners this guy has a bit of the bully about him.

Biffana wolf

Reaction score
Joking apart it's a big window now . Surely some of the players should not be near the ,match day squad as not good enough . So if fosun don't get things in order I honestly can see us staying up but the skin of our nut sack . Then losing any half decent player in the summer . Then it will be another ****ing groundhog day if transition . Fans don't want transition we just want to improve the ******* 11 on the field and squad . Yes it costs money but that's modern day football I am afraid .
I dont think we will sign anyone. I expect us to survive but feel we will lose a few in the summer. We still today what we needed 2 seasons ago a striker, attacking midfielder and two actual centre halfs.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well spotted, Waveney! I watched that expecting a clogger, but there's some really good finishes in there. Age 26 though, so not "one for the future". Unless our future involves League one again...
Leon Clarke did well in League One.

D

Deleted member 4008

Don't see why we do that unless its to coach them to learn to keep passing backwards and come back to defend corners. We created 23 chances today and over 10 corners this guy has a bit of the bully about him.
He can't be any worse than we currently have up front as not digging at Silva and Cutrone but they don't scare defenders at all.

D

Deleted member 4008

I dont think we will sign anyone. I expect us to survive but feel we will lose a few in the summer. We still today what we needed 2 seasons ago a striker, attacking midfielder and two actual centre halfs.
I totally agree just baffles me the club can't see this . I know moutinho has been poor and we need to get a replacement as next year he will do well to start a third of games .

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t give MGW to my worst enemy. Pretty much everything that’s wrong with today’s generation in one person. Complete self obsessed ****.
What has he done now or is it the I never forget BS

D

Deleted member 11332

I've seen him play a few times. Reminds me of that ****er who played for Swansea and scored loads.

D

Deleted member 11332

That's a big step forward from today

We have to create chances for them to be finished and we didn't today really. Silva goal - bit of magic from boly. Boly goal defensive mistake. Can only think of the Cutrone chance otherwise but can't remember how that came about.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Can you scout a league one defender or two who are in a tight team.

Do you think they would help our defence? Would they step up?

If not, why would this work?

Why are we losing points?

Please explain as far as I can see it is conceding that has changed.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to create chances for them to be finished and we didn't today really. Silva goal - bit of magic from boly. Boly goal defensive mistake. Can only think of the Cutrone chance otherwise but can't remember how that came about.

We've been creating plenty of chances. Just the "wroing kind of chances". Traore and Neto in particular did several excellent crosses that stereotypical "Big Man Up Front" would have lapped up. Bully in his prime would have scored 6 this year already from the deliveries being put in. Silva and Cutrone are not that kind of striker though.

Every match since his injury, there's been a "Raul would have scored that" moment. OK, he wouldn't have scored all of them, but again, he'd have had 5 or 6 if not injured.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We would probably pay 25 million for him . To then bring him in and get acclimatised to his surroundings ( bench fir at least 10 games with a token 10 minutes ) to then send out on loan to grasshoppers .
Or Famalico.

Back
Top Bottom