Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Only the Brave

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you know the last bit is true? Based on 2 friendlies? Why would fosun move nuno out and Lage in if they were expecting the same formation and tactics????

You're not giving Lage any chance to see if it works. Not even 1 proper game!

I agree with your concerns on players, I hope we sign some

Betting on your team to go down is not supporting.
I said in the other thread, we will NOT go down just as I said last season we would not go down when there was big concern on here. We were told Lage played 4 at the back, he's been here 5 minutes and he's reverted to a 5. He plays Neves and Moutinho together, which hasn't worked for about 2 years now. With the players he's inherited our only outlet, as under Nuno, is Traore. I hope Lage does have a Plan B.

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
I
I said in the other thread, we will NOT go down just as I said last season we would not go down when there was big concern on here. We were told Lage played 4 at the back, he's been here 5 minutes and he's reverted to a 5. He plays Neves and Moutinho together, which hasn't worked for about 2 years now. With the players he's inherited our only outlet, as under Nuno, is Traore. I hope Lage does have a Plan B.
I think 5 at the back is his temporary plan B, until he can get his defenders in for Plan A [4 at the back].

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1628368158519.png
No need to worry, if you forget to bring your own, they will be sold in the megastore.

D

Deleted member 7041

Omg my sides are aching. Tell us the one about the actress and the bishop.....hahaha

Back
Top Bottom