Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Only the Brave

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
We are looking poor today, but there is still time to add to the squad.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have said it since Lage was appointed. Don’t expect him to last out September. Clearly out of his depth

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im generally pessimistic with a dose of realism but this thread is beyond even for me.

Have a bit of faith in Lage to get his ideas across which will take time. Do think we need signings but give the man a chance.

Havent watched any of the preseason because it usually means **** all. I remember going to watch Wrexham away under Mick who were non-league at the time. It was genuinely the worst game ive ever seen live and we lost 1-0. That season we won the league.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People will sneer, but it's shaping up to be a tough season. The spine of the team is very weak and we look to have a squad designed to market tricky wide players.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
Im generally pessimistic with a dose of realism but this thread is beyond even for me.

Have a bit of faith in Lage to get his ideas across which will take time. Do think we need signings but give the man a chance.

Havent watched any of the preseason because it usually means **** all. I remember going to watch Wrexham away under Mick who were non-league at the time. It was genuinely the worst game ive ever seen live and we lost 1-0. That season we won the league.
Everyone entitled to their opinion and I’m just being totally honest I see nothing to suggest we will get better. I have been going for many years too watching through all divisions this is my gut feeling if anyone can tell me they see a better outcome with what we have that’s fine but this is what I think. Trouble is ion here you are not allowed to be honest we all have to pretend it will be fine and be super fans who criticise others for even daring to say the truth.

T

TheConcourse

Don’t expect us to go down but I think we’ll have a slow start. 12th.

Last edited by a moderator:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have said it since Lage was appointed. Don’t expect him to last out September. Clearly out of his depth
Is it him, or the players?. I get the feeling he is trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear....

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it him, or the players?. I get the feeling he is trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear....
Interesting question. Going forward when everyone is fit our attacking options are as good as anything outside of too 4 but defense and some of the midfielders are not. Nuno was able to adapt and work with this, Lage is yet to prove he can.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everyone entitled to their opinion and I’m just being totally honest I see nothing to suggest we will get better. I have been going for many years too watching through all divisions this is my gut feeling if anyone can tell me they see a better outcome with what we have that’s fine but this is what I think. Trouble is ion here you are not allowed to be honest we all have to pretend it will be fine and be super fans who criticise others for even daring to say the truth.
I agree all the hallmarks are there, new coach implementing completely different style, no investment, overreliance on certain players, long injury list, off-field issues at the club, "too good to go down"........
BUT give them a chance. season hasnt even started yet. Think personally its going to be a very long season, personally see 14th,15th and would put us in same boat as Palace.
Which shouldnt be where we are but unfortunately find ourselves. But preseason means little. More the issues ive mentioned being the problem.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting question. Going forward when everyone is fit our attacking options are as good as anything outside of too 4 but defense and some of the midfielders are not. Nuno was able to adapt and work with this, Lage is yet to prove he can.
Nuno lost the plot I the last 6 months I'm afraid, on top of losing key players of course.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This team is worse than the one that got promoted. 5/1 with Bet365 to go down.
Just put £20 on it

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
based on recent matches we will be in relegation zone for first half the season then improve to challenge to top 6 second half but fall short at the end

Seriously I think it will be an inconsistent season so difficult to predict if we will play well more often than poorly, we should have more than enough to be mid table plus, but if they get on a bad run anything could happen.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No my friend I’m not a troll. This is exactly what I mean. How dare I have an opinion. I have watched Wolves all my life and I know when my gut tells me to worry.
Was only joking mate, of course you can have an opinion, as long as its the same as mine,(still only kidding)

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not resigning us to certain relegation yet, but I’ve said all pre-season I believe we’ll struggle this season coming and I’ve seen nothing in the pre-season friendlies to fill me with much confidence it will be anything else.

If this squad is the squad we’ll end up with, then yes I genuinely fear that we will be relegated.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell! I thought we were outstanding in the second half and I come on to Molmix expecting everyone to be really excited for the season....to see this? My God. I haven't been smoking anything, not even a beer.....I must be on a completely different planet anyway.
Well, I prefer my vision. I saw Neves unleashed and playing like we all believed he could, a magician. Hoever, Trincao, Ait Nouri...ballers. Great skills. Fluid, attacking football at a very high level of ability. Pressing high and Gibbs White and all of them showing intensity and desire. With 2 or 3 additions, top 8 and a great season ahead.

But no. I'm wrong. We'm doomed. Down. Semi dusted.

I loved that second half and am buzzing for the season. We are in for a treat.

Back
Top Bottom