Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

One Word Wolves

• Thread starter Deleted member 4152
  • Start date

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss is obviously a real joker in the pack. I love him

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Saiiiiiiiiisssss!!!

Moutinho seems like a funny guy too.

Adama needs maths lessons. Describe Saiss in one word- “positive attitude”.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Real character, hard as nails on the pitch, but seems just the sort to keep it interesting off it.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After one of the games in the championship winning season I went to The Stile after the game for a couple of pints and afterwards I walked up Molineux Alley on my way to the train station. When I got to the Waterloo Road I could see a few of the players signing autographs and posing for photos with fans so I stood and watched across the road for a while.

I was impressed with how good they all were with the fans, all friendly and unhurried, but Saiss really stood out as he was there the whole time. Whilst the others left once they had satisfied everyone who was waiting he hung around chatting, even if with just one person, until someone else turned up.

It actually took me a couple of minutes to work out who he was. Whilst the others were wearing their club tracksuits he was just wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sliders which, together with him wearing glasses, meant he didn’t quite have the look of a footballer about him.

Classy guy, a joker and it looks like the squad all like him. And he’s been playing fantastically the last few months.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After one of the games in the championship winning season I went to The Stile after the game for a couple of pints and afterwards I walked up Molineux Alley on my way to the train station. When I got to the Waterloo Road I could see a few of the players signing autographs and posing for photos with fans so I stood and watched across the road for a while.

I was impressed with how good they all were with the fans, all friendly and unhurried, but Saiss really stood out as he was there the whole time. Whilst the others left once they had satisfied everyone who was waiting he hung around chatting, even if with just one person, until someone else turned up.

It actually took me a couple of minutes to work out who he was. Whilst the others were wearing their club tracksuits he was just wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sliders which, together with him wearing glasses, meant he didn’t quite have the look of a footballer about him.

Classy guy, a joker and it looks like the squad all like him. And he’s been playing fantastically the last few months.
I'm guessing, given that he made it in football relatively late, that he is more grounded and appreciates all the more how much that he now has. Boy does he work to stay at that level too. Seems, if he wasn't a Muslim, like the sort of guy that you would love to have a pint with.

Back
Top Bottom