Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

One Less Anti-Wolves Pundit

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I'm sure they can find someone else who hates Wolves to take his place. What's Uriah Rennie up to these days!?

E

E is for idiot.

He will probably end up on talksport with his rotten mate Collymore.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is he appealing the case, claiming innocence, when they are still together? Surely if he's innocent she can vouch for him?

Maybe I'm missing something. It is early after all.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will probably end up on talksport with his rotten mate Collymore.

Collymore left Talksport about a year ago after The Sun took them over, due to his Liverpool connections.

About the only thing he's ever done that improved my opinion of him.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even my missus used to ask "what does he have against Wolves"..... and she hates even watching football!

E

E is for idiot.

Collymore left Talksport about a year ago after The Sun took them over, due to his Liverpool connections.

About the only thing he's ever done that improved my opinion of him.

Shows how much notice I take of Collymore and Talksport.

dennison11

Reaction score
How is he appealing the case, claiming innocence, when they are still together? Surely if he's innocent she can vouch for him?

Maybe I'm missing something. It is early after all.
The police and the courts, if they feel the defendant is guilty, can pursue a domestic violence case even if the victim is unwilling to give evidence against the accused. The law changed on this a while back I believe.

On a footnote, I have never been convicted, charged or even accused of domestic violence. It's one of the crimes that upsets me deeply

H

HowlinWolf

Certainly wont miss his "expert analysis"
It has to be said that the quality of punditry for the EFL is aweful whether it be from $KY, BBC, BT or Ch5. When you consider there are more professional clubs outside the PL, larger aggregate attendances outside the PL, more dedicated REAL fans, and a much larger proportion of British footballing talent. The outcome of matches is far less predictable.
However, the coverage available is abysmal, and the Football League really are missing out on fantastic marketing opportunities imho. :rage:</rant over>

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed this weekend that he wasn't on sky, and wandered where he had gone.

Can't say he'll be missed.

E

Essex Wolf

Won't be missed. Always felt if he did have anything good to say about Wolves it was only because he had no choice. No loss.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I knew him when he played for Everton both times many years ago now. He had a bit of a reputation with the ladies, allegedly, then. A lot of players did, and do, though. I knew two men, that were employed by Liverpool and Everton, whose job it was to 'look after the players.' They would, how shall I say, smooth things over if anything happened. When these guys had a couple of drinks, the stories they would come out with would astound you. Interesting days they were. Those were the days before camera phones and social media, so it was a different world then and things like that can't be hidden anymore.

D

Deleted member 4023

Personally I wouldn't know who he was if he was sat across the pub from me

Back
Top Bottom