Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Olympiacos refund

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just noticed that there is mention of how they intend to deal with any remaining Olympiacos tickets in an FA Cup tickets message

FA Cup third round ticket information
I’d noticed this, but at the same time it hadn’t sunk in, but have they just confirmed next years season ticket prices?

It was £30 for the Olympiacos ticket (plus the obligatory £1 tax). Are they saying season tickets will be £570?

That would be another £20 rise from Vinny Turpin.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two years for a refund if we’re knocked out on Sunday. Joke.
You could of just took the refund when it was first offered,

Or you could of wrote to the club last year asking for a refund like some others did (despite the deadline the club gave by law they have to give you the money back)

Or you could just write to the club now (like they have suggested in the news article) and ask for a refund.

Or you can just stop moaning and wait for your free ticket like you were happy to do 18 months ago.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or you could of wrote to the club last year asking for a refund like some others did (despite the deadline the club gave by law they have to give you the money back)

Or you could just write to the club now (like they have suggested in the news article) and ask for a refund.

Or you can just stop moaning and wait for your free ticket like you were happy to do 18 months ago.
'free ticket'

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well said Sir

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hardly a calamity,I'll happily take the reduction from a ticket if we get a big draw,or failing that the discount on my season ticket for next season.

W

WasStefan

Has this still not been sorted? hahaha wow the utter contempt for paying fans

W

WasStefan

Ur a mug mate

They should have just refunded everyone, Jez Moxey would be proud of this trick

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'm not really fussed and I bought 3 tickets with no refund, I'd forgotten I hadn't had one. But everything else I had lined up that got cancelled was simply automatically refunded, the club really haven't covered themselves in glory over this.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have been an automatic refund but everyone was offered one anyway.

W

WasStefan

Still amazed people are trying to defend the club, the money is always better in your own pocket, no one elses.

Genuinely, imagine if Jez Moxey pulled this trick. There would be universal uproar.

Back
Top Bottom