Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Olympiacos refund

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone had a refund for the home leg?

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, had mine, one transaction for 5 tickets, refund has been paid in 3 chunks, last wednesday i had mine

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also missed the deadline. Given that if you didn't get in touch with them their proposal was to provide a credit for an equivalent European game I'd like to know what their plan is considering it is highly unlikely we won't be in Europe next season!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. Had a really confusing email ... but followed by full refund for 4 tickets

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also missed the deadline. Given that if you didn't get in touch with them their proposal was to provide a credit for an equivalent European game I'd like to know what their plan is considering it is highly unlikely we won't be in Europe next season!
Not in the know, but would credit for a fa/league cup game suffice?

Wolves11

Groupie
Reaction score
Not in the know, but would credit for a fa/league cup game suffice?
I saw the info regarding money off next season's tickets for cancelled league games. Didn't see anything regarding Olympiacos game though. Our owners are rich enough to give everyone their money back. If I've missed out, they should be offering it off next season's league games instead. Difficult to offer this right now I appreciate, as we may not even get in to see them much, if at all next season. Love my club and love my team, and they now do most things right, but I've hit hard times and the thought of getting free entry to watch Rochdale for example, instead of a european qualification game doesn't sit well with me. If you are lucky enough to be a season ticket holder, then, take the money off the next season ticket. I'll put my tin hat on !

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw the info regarding money off next season's tickets for cancelled league games. Didn't see anything regarding Olympiacos game though. Our owners are rich enough to give everyone their money back. If I've missed out, they should be offering it off next season's league games instead. Difficult to offer this right now I appreciate, as we may not even get in to see them much, if at all next season. Love my club and love my team, and they now do most things right, but I've hit hard times and the thought of getting free entry to watch Rochdale for example, instead of a european qualification game doesn't sit well with me. If you are lucky enough to be a season ticket holder, then, take the money off the next season ticket. I'll put my tin hat on !
Agree with every word mate. I've had the refund, as I requested it as soon as it became apparent that the tie would be behind closed doors, and feel for those that missed the deadline.

I also referred my season ticket refund of my next one, but in hindsight I should have probably requested a refund.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I missed the deadline too. The ticket office said this when i emailed about it.

All outstanding Olympiacos tickets have now been attributed to the corresponding accounts as credits now. These will be able to be used against European fixtures next season. Should we not qualify for any European football, we will then be in contact with further information relating to these credits and how to redeem them.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'm going to trust that the club will allow people who didn't ask for a refund to use the money against home Cup tickets at least, although morally I'm not really sure why anyone should have had to ask for a refund. Ridiculous to keep it for European games if we don't get into Europe next season.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm expecting mine to be credited against our first Champions League game once we've secured the Europa Cup. :)

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone (who kept the European credit) heard anything regarding this game?

Its been nearly 5 weeks since European football next season was very unlikely and nearly 3 weeks since it was impossible, would be nice to know what options I have for my money!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Anyone (who kept the European credit) heard anything regarding this game?

Its been nearly 5 weeks since European football next season was very unlikely and nearly 3 weeks since it was impossible, would be nice to know what options I have for my money!
No nothing, Im hoping this tkt & the last 4 games from ST will all be there as credit in my wolves tkt account, may even be we get to go to 4/5 games next season without having to shell out anymore money :)

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No nothing, Im hoping this tkt & the last 4 games from ST will all be there as credit in my wolves tkt account, may even be we get to go to 4/5 games next season without having to shell out anymore money :)

Right, dont shoot the messenger but i've been told that it will be credited for a "domestic cup game in the coming season" which is ridiculous.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes true, I'm a none STH though so not sure how that would work for me as certainly don't expect to be able to get to any reduced capacity games (sure they will be reserved for 2019/20 STH's) and the credit offered was pretty specifically worded for a European game.

Would be nice just to hear something to be honest, communication been awful lately.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its even more annoying that when deciding whether to take the credit or refund I specifically asked them 'what happens if we don't qualify for Europe' and they assured me they had a plan for that instance which would be communicated if it happened....well its been nearly 3 weeks.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I never received any correspondence regarding the refund originally and asked about a refund a couple of weeks back. Don't know why as I check all my junk mail daily as well as the normal email. All my settings are correct too.

I bought three tickets. The ticket office refused a refund but said they would be in touch again soon regarding my options.

I don't know how they can refuse a refund if they can no longer offer what you paid for but they have.

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I never received any correspondence regarding the refund originally and asked about a refund a couple of weeks back. Don't know why as I check all my junk mail daily as well as the normal email. All my settings are correct too.

I bought three tickets. The ticket office refused a refund but said they would be in touch again soon regarding my options.

I don't know how they can refuse a refund if they can no longer offer what you paid for but they have.

You’ve got to wait for the next European match

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I asked on Twitter about two weeks as seen nothing. No responses and I certainly haven't received an email.

I will wait to see what's happening with season tickets and then tell them to deduct the Olympiacos money from the balance.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
email received its being held as a credit for domestic cup game at first available opportunity! (any difference in price to then be credited in Wolves cash)

no mention of a refund if you're not happy with that!

Absolute joke I'll be asking for a refund

D

Deleted member 11332

Agreed it's pretty poor not to offer a full refund should that not be acceptable, I'm not that bothered about it as I'll go to any games we are allowed to attend but a lot of people not in a financial position to do this.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree that this is really poor. An early round domestic cup game is in no way comparable to a ticket bought for a Europa League last 16 game. Why can’t we apply the credit to a league game at least?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree that this is really poor. An early round domestic cup game is in no way comparable to a ticket bought for a Europa League last 16 game. Why can’t we apply the credit to a league game at least?
TBF they've said the price difference will go as Wovles cash my bigger worry is if its a cup game of their choice what if you can't make it!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
email received its being held as a credit for domestic cup game at first available opportunity! (any difference in price to then be credited in Wolves cash)

no mention of a refund if you're not happy with that!

Absolute joke I'll be asking for a refund

that's probably against trading standards and a very bad move by Wolves.

I daresay there's small print but I certainly will now be asking for my money back, just on principle

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No guarantee we’ll even get a home cup game and even then might be massively reduced capacity.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
that's probably against trading standards and a very bad move by Wolves.

I daresay there's small print but I certainly will now be asking for my money back, just on principle
Just phoned ticket office and they confirmed they can't refund it now.

Did say to put any grievance etc in writing so I'm guessing they know they may have to refund the ones who really kick up a fuss rather than offer it as a simple option.

Great supporter relations from Wolves!

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m guessing this might limit cup games to people that didn’t ask for a refund?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m guessing this might limit cup games to people that didn’t ask for a refund?

Ticket office guy said first 3 league cup rounds behind closed doors, he hinted the credit was aimed at FA Cup.....but will we be at full capacity by then? I'm not so sure. And as a non STH would I really have the chance of a cup ticket at reduced capacity over a STH? I very much doubt it (rightfully so).

Thats why its so disguisting to force people to take credits that its all so up in there air as to whether they can use or not.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No they will go into a ballot like everyone else. If you don't get choses it will be changed into wolves cash down the line.

Knowing how inept the ticket office is I'm staggered that people didn't get full refunds straight away

Wolves11

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone had a refund for the home leg?
I spoke to the ticket office shortly after being knocked out of the Europa as I never received the Olympiakos refund email. They said that as we had now been knocked out, they were in discussion to see what their next steps would be. I pointed out that to offer a refund against Exeter at home in the cup( for example), wouldn't be acceptable. They suggested that the refund would probably be made as Wolves Cash and this could then be used to purchase season tickets or any other domestic matchday tickets, or merchandise. I was happy with that, but if this is not now the case, I will be getting in touch and asking again for my hard earned £80 back. I'm sure Fosun can afford to fully refund everyone who bought Olympiakos tickets.

Back
Top Bottom