Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Old Molineux Photos

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 35947

Not Molineux, but it’ll do here.

Friendly v Burton in 89. Recognise Taylor, Steele, Kelly, Lange, ?, Bartram, Collymore, Bennett, Venus, Clarke, Hartigan, McLoughlin, ?, Dennison.
Crikey, I was actually at that game at Eton Park…

cant recall the two missing names, but it isnt David Barnes.

a few names it could be… Neville Fennell, Matt Green, Andrew Harnett, Stuart Leeding, Steve Urbicki?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
David Barnes left Wolves in the summer of 1987 and ironically joined the side who beat us in the play off defeat the previous season in Aldershot

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton City Centre May 1939 with Molineux

And April 1950

October 1927

Loads more here

Last edited:

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton City Centre May 1939 with Molineux

And April 1950

October 1927

Loads more here

Fascinating to see just how much the ground got developed between the 1927 and 1939 images. Great find.

petmayhew

Reaction score
NBC started during 1964/65 during relegation when the favourite song was We`ll support you evermore(Bread of Heaven)
Away fans who came onto the NB every time were Man.u,Chelsea and Spurs with rare visits from Stoke and Man.C
best banter was v Man.C.
sha la la la Sumerbee
who the ****ing hell is he
the greatest centre forward in history
just like lady Chatterley
united one and city three
flush him down the lavatory
this went on for ages but can`t remember any more
My first game at Molineux.
I remember that chant and the north bank divided. Lots of City fans that day.

Lupus ad Penn

Groupie
Reaction score
I was at that game, a 3-0 win over Norwich on Easter Monday 1973. All of the players ( except Waggy) had to change their shirts at half time. Pouring down on a muddy pitch, no cheating just proper football. Bailey was magnificent that day.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All these pictures that keep resurfacing have been seen countless times on here before there are probably no new pictures in existence.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All these pictures that keep resurfacing have been seen countless times on here before there are probably no new pictures in existence.

You could say the same about a lot of threads and posts on here! How many times has that been said about the potential for using the Asda site on the various stadium threads?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
You could say the same about a lot of threads and posts on here! How many times has that been said about the potential for using the Asda site on the various stadium threads?
Football went too well, have to find something else to argue about! Interested me with the alley photo as I thought the colours looked a bit weird, but it's in black and white on the first page, so presume it's been colourised

Edit, sorry just noticed twistedsock mentioned this.

Back
Top Bottom