Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Old Gold Pack

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great initiative and much needed to help reignite the match day experience ........cant help but envy what is happenning at Newcastle with the 'Whor Flags' campaign , looks absolutely fantastic and imagine the lift the players get in walking out to the display of flags and noise....

What's happened to the huge Julen banner that appeared at his first game......or have some old gits moaned about it spoling their view of the players walking out or made them spill their Bovril

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone waves a bloody flag in front of me during the game they're going to be told to shove it up their ****.

Unlikely mind given I sit in NU3 :laughing:

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Be interesting today if it looks tinpot or just about bearable.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting today if it looks tinpot or just about bearable.
Have to start somewhere , and at least the're trying to do something positive , instead of folks just moaning and wishing we were back in the fifties ....Maybe the older fans aren't keen on it , but need to attract the younger fans also .......

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to start somewhere , and at least the're trying to do something positive , instead of folks just moaning and wishing we were back in the fifties ....Maybe the older fans aren't keen on it , but need to attract the younger fans also .......
Any attempt to improve the atmosphere is ok with me.

Reactions: Ian

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Any attempt to improve the atmosphere is ok with me.
Yep, but the Bournemouth fans are in the NB today so that’s killed the atmosphere for a start. They need to put the flags in the family enclosure for the kids to wave.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sit in S5 so could only see the flags from across the stand. Looked alright to me. Didn’t noticed much in terms of increased chanting. Main issue was Wolves changed the pre match music that seemed to work really well against Liverpool for some reason.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was pathetic, about 5 flags held up not even being waved properly. Looked so small time, go big or go home in future.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well that was pathetic, about 5 flags held up not even being waved properly. Looked so small time, go big or go home in futur
Pathetic compared to what? Looked ok from SL4.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would look great if the flags were made of nylon material instead of what they are made from now.The big ones are way to heavy to be placed on a flimsy plastic pole.And they are not nice to have flapping around your ears.The cloth type ones would be much better,and for those saying there were ony 5 I’d gew to spec savers and have ya eyes tested.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
Have to say it looked a lot better against Spurs on Saturday, spread to S4 and SL4 now. Much better.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say it looked a lot better against Spurs on Saturday, spread to S4 and SL4 now. Much better.
Great stuff …. Hope it keeps growing and players walk out to a gold and black wall ,,,,

Why not get the club to get the large Wolves head and Julen tifo “ s out in the N Bank one up one down pre match

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Great stuff …. Hope it keeps growing and players walk out to a gold and black wall ,,,,

Why not get the club to get the large Wolves head and Julen tifo “ s out in the N Bank one up one down pre match
As a Finn I would be proud if Mixu Paatelainens shirt could be taken into use again as an overhead tifo on the South Bank.
It would easily cover most of the stand.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They’re also asking supporters to take their own flags. There were some brilliant ones at Wembley for the semi final, would be great to see loads all over the ground.

Back
Top Bottom