Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Okresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShropshireLad

He was tonight let’s be honest? I’m growing to really like Dendoncker being honest
Me too but Bennett has performed well in a large number of his appearances. It's not right to compare the two, imho.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We may not agree with his opinions but yes let’s have another thread that will lead to arguments insults and no doubt closure.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too but Bennett has performed well in a large number of his appearances. It's not right to compare the two, imho.
I more meant to replace Boly for the next 3 games, tho after that Nuno has decisions to make

W

we8wba

Just to note

Bennett out of the line for goal one
Bennett foul for goal two

Dendoncker was brilliant albeit as midfielder today

Can’t judge at cb but may get to see weekend

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've got to be concerned when someone posts a thread about you which falls short of a poll but basically is asking if you are a complete **** :D

D

Deleted member 4124

You've got to be concerned when someone posts a thread about you which falls short of a poll but basically is asking if you are a complete **** :D
I really don't care, lmao. I am in full favour of this thread. This way, people can express their frustrations in here instead of in every thread I go on. Apart from the Loan Watch thread for some reason.

M

Mr Wolf

Let Stirling win a header? If that goes in worse than the penalty decision.

No I do like Dendoncker, works hard & does the simple things. But he cost £12m & hasn’t forced his way in. We’re 11th in the Prem with Bennett having signed him for free & getting us promoted. Yes he will be upgraded on but there’s a way to go about it & that ****s not got it right.

W

we8wba

Don't get the hate for okresh, think he's a valued mix member. He does great work with the players out on loan thread and regarding transfer news and sources, unlike most on here he can actually tell if a source is reputable or a load of tosh.

It’s because he has opinion different to others and they hate that.

He rightly calls it black and white, if player good he praises if they’re bad he calls them out on it

There’s still people on here who think doc is Cafu, Bennett should be in England squad

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really!! Do we need to start a thread just to get a reaction and try to belittle them because of their views (No matter how indifferent and how they reply). The forum slowly is declining if this is the way it's going.
Let's talk about Wolves, transfers, Manager sackings, manager tactics, who we've seen in ASDA/Sainsburys, but let leave out a personal jibe a posters.

And if i got the wrong end of the title thread.. maybe it needs to be clearer.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Really!! Do we need to start a thread just to get a reaction and try to belittle them because of their views (No matter how indifferent and how they reply). The forum slowly is declining if this is the way it's going.
Let's talk about Wolves, transfers, Manager sackings, manager tactics, who we've seen in ASDA/Sainsburys, but let leave out a personal jibe a posters.

And if i got the wrong end of the title thread.. maybe it needs to be clearer.
As I said mate

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

I've already said several times that's me, it's no secret.

Thought you said the other day 110% categorically that the 'mystery player' was not a youth team one?

D

Deleted member 3518

Quite like Okresh, my hate is 100% aimed at the **** of a ref who ruined my day.:mad:

D

Deleted member 4152

His agenda against Bennett has nothing to do with tonights game. He has been at it all season, so whether dendoncker was better tonight is irrelevant. Bolys sending off and ball watching this season doesn’t get a comment. But everything is bennetts fault. It’s beyond parody it really is.

He then has the audacity to put anyone that calls him out on his bull**** on the ignore list.

He has had a shocker tonight yet he (I presume) just keeps digging.

M

Mr Wolf

It’s because he has opinion different to others and they hate that.

He rightly calls it black and white, if player good he praises if they’re bad he calls them out on it

There’s still people on here who think doc is Cafu, Bennett should be in England squad
No it’s not, his opinion is bias that’s why. Doherty has been better than Johnny & Bennett has been better than Dendoncker this season & were sat 11th.

Johnny & Dendoncker are better players no doubt about it of course they are but they will cost more than the 75k the other 2 cost but you can tell he just doesn’t get that.

We want them all to do well, he’s rather one lot fails just to say I told you so that’s why he’s getting ****.

D

Deleted member 4124

His agenda against Bennett has nothing to do with tonights game. He has been at it all season, so whether dendoncker was better tonight is irrelevant. Bolys sending off and ball watching this season doesn’t get a comment. But everything is bennetts fault. It’s beyond parody it really is.

He then has the audacity to put anyone that calls him out on his bull**** on the ignore list.

He has had a shocker tonight yet he (I presume) just keeps digging.
Oh look, David webb has mentioned Bennett again, what a surprise.

Also, are you blind? I'm one of few people who think it was a blatant sending off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom