Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh no Nuno!Sarri gone from Juventus?(The humble thread which has since devolved into the Spanish Inquisition,which no one ever expects?..And grammmar)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5340
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought something had happened then by the tittle....:rolleyes:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many times does Nuno have to say he has a contract, he will honour the contract?

D

Deleted member 5962

Nuno to Juventus wouldnt make sense. They have a team of big egos which Nuno wouldnt put up with. He is not their style of manager.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pochettino will be their next manager imo. Would be a good move for both, good manager and won't get a better move to finally win some major honours.
Think Poch may be waiting for the Real Madrid job.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly can’t see nuno being successful at a huge club. His style of play wouldn’t suite a team expected to dominate and take games to the opposition. I think he’s too reserved in his approach. Expectant fans would lose patience quickly imo

D

Deleted member 5962

I honestly can’t see nuno being successful at a huge club. His style of play wouldn’t suite a team expected to dominate and take games to the opposition. I think he’s too reserved in his approach. Expectant fans would lose patience quickly imo

Isnt that what happened at Porto? Their fans didnt seem very sad to see him go.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Juventus squad needs a massive overhaul, poor transfer policy over the years, Sarri did the best with what he was given but ultimately they need chopping/changing.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is this possibly a concern?
Sarri has got the boot for being unable to handle the big egos, and wanting a complete change to a more physically demanding, press intense, tactically rigid style of play.

Basically Nuno and Sarri aren’t that far removed, would be the most stupid appointment in history.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After nine consecutive serie A titles-Whoever gets it will be judged on whether they can win CL .

How much influence does Mendes have at Juve?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Nuno has done brilliantly for us and long may it continue but globally there will be plenty ahead of him when a job of this magnitude becomes available.

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not being funny but if I was juventus fan I would want someone much better than Nuno in charge

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've long thought Juventus are our biggest threat for Nuno.And I've long thought he would be their next appointment after Sarri. But I'm not worried right now. I think he wants at least another year on the 'project' and I also think the Covid situation has changed a few people's priorities. Staying settled and seeing family are the priorities, and for a lot of people like Nuno and some of our players, that means not adding in a move of club to a very short window this summer.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stop. They’ve been boring all year and they, CR7, and the fans will want a different approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom