Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh Adama Traore!

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 143 45.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 175 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What an absurd suggestion/question!!!

Nothing but respect for what he and Raul contributed when they were here, Raul almost giving his life.

If I had anything to do with it, the whole stadium would stand for them and give them a huge welcome back !!!!
Would love that to happen. Best example was when Clemence went back to Liverpool when he moved to Spurs. Unbelievable site as he took up his position in front of the Kop.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What an absurd suggestion/question!!!

Nothing but respect for what he and Raul contributed when they were here, Raul almost giving his life.

If I had anything to do with it, the whole stadium would stand for them and give them a huge welcome back !!!!
Calm down. I was asking a question. I remember the simple folk booed Jota for no reason either.

Making me out to be the bad person here. Not on matey boy. God willing the 3 points will make you happier later today.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Didn’t he run us a little ragged when we played Boro away in that win, when Neves & Doc got sent off?
In a way I'd say it was as typical game for him. He absolutely ripped us to pieces, but his delivery was all over the place. I think Nuno saw great potential, but never fully harnessed it. Still in terms of a reception today for me it's about Adama the person, I think he's a lovely guy. I also don't believe the suggestions about what he was offered to stay, no way did he suit Lopetegui in a side playing 433 at a club shedding anyone on a high wage.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing that’s almost a certainty is he’ll get a decent reception right until the first time he throw himself to the floor after miscontrolling the ball then he’ll get dogs abuse
Never thought of Adama as a diver ar all. Always seemed to try and stay on his feet. That's not to say he never went down easily but not in the same league as many.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like to think he doesn’t get booed but there are inbred fools at our games who boo Jota so there’s every chance.

I do worry about Adama today especially if he comes on with 30mins to go and runs at a tired defence. Hopefully we are ahead by then and can deal with him by defending deep in numbers - something that always nullified him for us.

Despite his assist and goal numbers and the constant frustration he caused me over his time here - I kind of miss him and would love him back!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. Such an over and wrongly used word as well. For me, banter is a back and forth with mates or people on the same wavelength - not just doing and saying whatever and going “it’s ok it’s only bantz”.
Yup, too many AHs excuse what is basically bullying as "just bantz".

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup, too many AHs excuse what is basically bullying as "just bantz".
Yep. You guarantee if the “bantz” is given back then suddenly it’s not all fun and games. Seen it so many times in pubs and on nights out.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When he played last week he wasn’t lubed up. If he plays today someone needs to get an early tug on his arm

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
shouldn’t have booed him. He didn’t do a lot and can see why he’s on the bench at best at Fulham.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Thought he did quite well. Great run and shot to force a very good save from Sa and set up a decent chance for Palhinha.

Not sure about the haircut though…

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Round of applause whilst warming up followed by more applause as he entered the pitch, followed by more of a jeer than a boo straight after as the ball went near him just to let him know he's not one of us now and that was the end of that. It seemed ironic as it was straight after the applause.

To summarise, he had a warm reception

justfriggin

Reaction score
Wel I certainly wouldn't boo the fella. But a lot on here have always had an over inflated opinion of him. There was a time when it was thought he was worth 60mil goin on 90m. That his managers were to blame for not playing him properly. I say he offered the odd spark and then fizzled out. Get a grip

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

As was said earlier on the thread, one of football’s and life’s really good guys. Nice to see the mutual affection between him and our players and staff.

As much as I loved him whilst he was here, it was right for both parties for him to move on in the Summer.

Wish we had him available for next week though!

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Round of applause whilst warming up followed by more applause as he entered the pitch, followed by more of a jeer than a boo straight after as the ball went near him just to let him know he's not one of us now and that was the end of that. It seemed ironic as it was straight after the applause.

No, it was definitely mixed - most of the sounds from the south bank were boos when he came on. More positive reception where I was in the Noth Bank/BW.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
More boos than applause in the SB. I applauded him on. Glad he didn't score and was chuffed Doc had his number in a couple of 1 on 1s.

But don't think the boos showed our fan base in the best of lights. He always tried his best and sometimes his best was unplayable. Just never able to do it enough.

He was always a player who seemed to polarise though so no surprise at the mixed reception

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Boos were clear where I was in the Steve bull

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love that to happen. Best example was when Clemence went back to Liverpool when he moved to Spurs. Unbelievable site as he took up his position in front of the Kop.
Best ever was when Kenny Hibbitt returned as a coach with Bristol Rovers. Spine tingling reception. I’m sure others who were there would agree.

Back
Top Bottom