Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh Adama Traore!

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 143 45.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 175 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His stats really are misleading from the tactics

4-4-2 and playing right wing, he would get an assist every 2 games.

Amazing that we have never played to his strengths that we signed him for

Always a player to change a game when tippy tappy *******s isn’t working . We will miss him

Pretty much because you dont build a team around the strengths of one winger.

T

TheConcourse

He’s divided opinion so much that it still blows my mind how one side think he’s unbelievable and the other side think he’s unbelievably crap.

He’s got some useful tools for the right team.

I just found him to be inconsistent, like most of our squad.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama is undoubtedly an unbelievable human being - Such a good bloke and fiercely dedicated to his faith and his sport.

Unfortunately he's never put it all together.

If he ends up at AC Milan that's awesome for him and I'll wish him the very best of luck.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved watching him and he was a big part of the best team we've had for many years. Sometimes his end product was missing, sometimes not, as against man city both home and away. Suffered as much as the team after Raul's injury, they were building a very special partnership. Seems like a top bloke off the pitch, doing a lot for the Wolverhampton community.
If he reads this, thanks for some great times, all the very best for the future.
Always Wolves ay we.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Since he got snuffed out on the wing by having two "defenders" protecting the inside and outside, and thus more or less nullifying his threat, we should have found a way to utilize him more in the middle of the pitch, where he would have had more room to attack left, right and center.
When he gathered pace deep in our own half, he would have had more space in the middle of the pitch to run through the whole opposing team, creating havoc and panic.
The downside is obviously the risk of losing the ball in a dangerous position...

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any update on Adama signing a new contract? Is he training with the club or has he properly left?

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s divided opinion so much that it still blows my mind how one side think he’s unbelievable and the other side think he’s unbelievably crap.

He’s got some useful tools for the right team.

I just found him to be inconsistent, like most of our squad.

I think his best spell at any club was under Nuno, the manager had that special way of giving a player confidence, and Adama Traore is the type of person who needs that to get the best from them,
The only time I see the best in him was at us under Nuno, not before and definitely not since Nuno left.
Their is a brilliant winger / footballer in their somewhere, just needs to play regular,
BBN

T

TheConcourse

I think his best spell at any club was under Nuno, the manager had that special way of giving a player confidence, and Adama Traore is the type of person who needs that to get the best from them,
The only time I see the best in him was at us under Nuno, not before and definitely not since Nuno left.
Their is a brilliant winger / footballer in their somewhere, just needs to play regular,
BBN
BBN.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama was worth every penny to us. Even hoping that he might turn it on was more entertaining than watching the rest of the team.
The good news - everyone can leave 5 minutes earlier now !
Agree, at the time it looked a lot but he paid it back easily.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guessing, Keep Adama Traore?
Nothing gets past you Evthewolf,, does that count as a Like, go on go on go on as Mrs Doyle would say,

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Wasn't he on the same wages from when he signed his original contract? I'm sure I heard Liam Keen say on the E & S podcast he was on £30k a week which in premier league terms isn't a massive amount.

Back
Top Bottom