Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno's got it wrong

Gromit

Reaction score
That VAR last night was as far removed from "clear and obvious" as it's possible to be.
Nuno's wrong - it's not the players who are becoming robots, it's the ****ing mealy+mouthed officials.
How can they earn a living with this **** going on?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We already have several VAR threads.
Several on Jota and also on City ffp rules.

Last edited:

Gromit

Reaction score
Hi Vancouver, think you've took the wrong gist of my thread. It's naff all to do with Jota or FFP. I was referring to Nuno's post-match press interview where he stated that because of VAR and last night, there was a danger of players becoming robots. My point was that it's the officials who are becoming robots rather than the players. Just thought he was being very diplomatic that's all, my friend.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the best thread title.
I used that title once but I think I got away with it!
On a serious point I do think Nuno, and most other managers, are far too polite and need to be far more outspoken about how VAR and the ludicrous scheduling of games is seriously damaging the game. I do hope the managers do what they can to sort this mess out in the summer.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used that title once but I think I got away with it!
On a serious point I do think Nuno, and most other managers, are far too polite and need to be far more outspoken about how VAR and the ludicrous scheduling of games is seriously damaging the game. I do hope the managers do what they can to sort this mess out in the summer.
It’s the managers’ bosses who control and enforce the rules. I’m sure Klopp,Nuno, etc. have all complained to the suits.
Actually, as I think about it, I’m not sure who is the VAR authority.....The PL. FA, FIFA? Anybody know how it works?

Back
Top Bottom