Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nunos emotion

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will never slag off Stan Cullis but he did take over an established top division team with a well-established talent pipeline.
Sorry but that comment suggests you don't know much about the history of Wolves in the 40s, 50s and 60s. Stan Cullis was the very making of Wolves in that period.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
it so hard after seeing Nunos reaction to the Raul injury to accept he is no longer part of our club. The awful injury sustained by Raul was a massive episode in his life and to a lesser extent those players that witnessed it. How Nuno and his staff and players got to remain focused on the seasons matches and finish in such a respectable position was testament to the bond in the squad.
The breaking of that bond in our club with the removal of Nuno wasn't the club owners finest moment. Nuno should have had another season to build the club after all that was happening in the country but wasn't allowed, such is the demands of football club owners.
Having said that I wish Bruno every success in moving our club forward on the football ladder.

very well said "wallace, after watching that Documentary I was thinking exactly the same, there seemed a very close bond between Nuno the players and the fans, which we haven't seen in years at our club, he will always be welcome at our campfire in this neck of the woods,

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's correct, we'll never know what would have happened if Nuno had not been sacked etc. One thing I can't help thinking is what would last season have been like if we'd had a fit Jimenez, and conversely what would this season be like without one... But its swings and roundabouts I guess - Nuno is the best I've known at Wolves but hopefully Bruno can continue the job and take us to the next level (perhaps the same as Nuno would have too) - it's not a case of one vs the other, it's both - one club, one history, one future.

Back
Top Bottom