Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree but the Olympiacos game could have been different with a crowd,.....we could have easily lost the away leg if they had a crowd .....I do agree we needed the molineux crowd to best Seville.......

We could have done. But at least I’d have been there to see it!

Still feel robbed of the opportunity to experience the Olympiakos atmosphere. Had our match tickets, hotel, and flights booked.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Still feel robbed of the opportunity to experience the Olympiakos atmosphere. Had our match tickets, hotel, and flights booked.
We would have bagged a top 6 finish or the cup that season, we were on fire. Don't forget we'd just gone past Spurs before the postponement began aswell.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes and me......was all booked ....did it the minute we got off the plane from Spain when the draw was made.........it wouldn't have been no easy trip though....it's rough in Greece at football....

It was a shame for both games against Olympiacos....they would have brought loads to wolves, sold out.....been a really good atmosphere....would have been on fire with pyros the bottom of the Steve Bull.......

I did all the away games in Europe but the home games disappointed me a bit.....we didn't really have a big team, big following come down.....the games were decent but I would have loved to see how the town would have coped with a proper big team coming. ...10k Frankfurt fans turning up ..

Last edited:
T

TheConcourse

Yes and me......was all booked ....did it the minute we got off the plane from Spain when the draw was made.........it wouldn't have been no easy trip though....it's rough in Greece at football....

It was a shame for both games against Olympiacos....they would have brought loads to wolves, sold out.....been a really good atmosphere....would have been on fire with pyros the bottom of the Steve Bull.......

I did all the away games in Europe but the home games disappointed me a bit.....we didn't really have a big team, big following come down.....the games were decent but I would have loved to see how the town would have coped with a proper big team coming. ...10k Frankfurt fans turning up ..
Argh.. even reading this was frustrating.

Robbed of some historic moments, and the ultimate downfall of the greatest manager in decades.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or if the penalty had been retaken as the keeper was off his line. Bloody VAR asleep. :mad:
Never, it's perfect and will remove all officiating errors.... (Was that convincing enough Mr Webb? Can l get my fee now??)

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Following tonight’s games

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpeg
    IMG_0638.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 104

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wonder where he’ll end up next season.
BBN, BBN, BBN, BBN, That's all I have to say on the matter, well perhaps BBN, BBN, BBN, BBN, that really is all I have to say on the matter, well perhaps, well ok perhaps that we didn't hear Nuno moaning about any budget, that really is all I have to say on the matter, well perhaps, BBN, BBN, BBN, BBN Amen,

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Again wasn't backed when he needed it
I genuinely think if Fosun had really gone for it with Nuno at the helm that we would have broken into the top 6.

Really should have pushed the boat out during the 2019 Summer Window and signed some quality players as we could offer them European Football. We wasted that window.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Nuno, one of the most committed managers we've ever had. Committed to the club, the city, the fans. He may not have felt that when he first arrived but he soon learned to love Wolves and everything about us. Never had a feeling that Nuno was playing the long game in respect to his career, or had a wandering eye for other opportunities. He was glad to be here and ambitious for the club. Yes, he was successful, but it's because of all of those other reasons he has murals bearing his face all around the city.

Gave his absolute everything while he was here. I know things change and life goes on, but will we ever have another manager like that again? Want Lopetegui to be a big success and drive the club upwards and onwards but if he goes I'm all for BBN. Unfortunately the way it ended and the failing of the relationship between Nuno and Jeff / Fosun means that is very unlikely.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As with many others, I'd love it if he came back. Absolutely love it. Genuinely a Wolf. Him, Jackett, Barnwell in my time. He has qualities that are rare in this world and especially so in Millionaire mad football: integrity, commitment and ability.

We were so lucky to have had those seasons. Damn Covid and David Luiz.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno, one of the most committed managers we've ever had. Committed to the club, the city, the fans. He may not have felt that when he first arrived but he soon learned to love Wolves and everything about us. Never had a feeling that Nuno was playing the long game in respect to his career, or had a wandering eye for other opportunities. He was glad to be here and ambitious for the club. Yes, he was successful, but it's because of all of those other reasons he has murals bearing his face all around the city.

Gave his absolute everything while he was here. I know things change and life goes on, but will we ever have another manager like that again? Want Lopetegui to be a big success and drive the club upwards and onwards but if he goes I'm all for BBN. Unfortunately the way it ended and the failing of the relationship between Nuno and Jeff / Fosun means that is very unlikely.

He actually put the HEART back into our club, no owner, manager, or player has done that since Steve and Turner, that's exactly what we are missing right now, , HEART, people like Nuno don't come along very often, Get this imposter out and Nuno back.
BBN

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He actually put the HEART back into our club, no owner, manager, or player has done that since Steve and Turner, that's exactly what we are missing right now, , HEART, people like Nuno don't come along very often, Get this imposter out and Nuno back.
BBN
Too true, sad how a few were so quick to turn "reaping what they sowed" springs to mind.

Back
Top Bottom