Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno please go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said it when he surrendered against a poor Southampton team and I'll say it again - it is time for Nuno to go. Let's get a new manager in asap and build a new side ready for the new season. Nuno has overseen a shambles this season and today sums up where we are under him. No fight, no spirit, no attacking intent, no defensive shape, absolutely disgraceful. After the past 12 months if people really believe Nuno can take us to the next level then this 45 minutes has to be the wake-up call. Thanks for everything Nuno but your time is up. The King is dead, long live the King.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players are on holiday already, Burnley fighting for points to get away from relegation, only one outcome.

Cannot blame nuno for this..
Would Ferguson, Cullis et al stand for this? No!!! Nuno carries the can (suitcase, desk contents etc)

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players are on holiday already, Burnley fighting for points to get away from relegation, only one outcome.

Playing 7 defensive players and allowing Burnley to take the game to us with freedom to put crosses in; but Nuno still can't be blamed?

That stance is actually more ridiculous than someone calling for his head at this time.

D

Deleted member 8123

Hang on, we might see some huff and puff second half.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you blame Nuno for Bolys missed clearance? NO

Can you blame Nuno for Senedo losing the ball in our own box? NO

Can you blame Nuno for Jose's half ***** attempt to clear the ball? NO

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always been a supporter but doubts must creep in after a performance like this. So unproffesional.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Levy senses an opportunity here for Spurs. He might get Nuno on a free.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been prepared to give Nuno some benefit of the doubt, he has earned it.
On top of that it has been a tough year for all, possibly worse for Wolves than others with families abroad and injuries.
But, Nuno doesn't or can't change. We have been poor all season. I would not be overly bothered if he left now tbh

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Makes you wonder why any manager ever gets blamed for anything on the pitch.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can add your thoughts to one of the existing threads on Nuno or today’s match. You don’t have to start a new one at half time every time we are losing.
I've wondered from time to time if these early threads are an attempt to influence the result of the match by tempting fate.

Not sure even divine intervention would help today, mind.

Silly Billy

Groupie
Reaction score
I said it when he surrendered against a poor Southampton team and I'll say it again - it is time for Nuno to go. Let's get a new manager in asap and build a new side ready for the new season. Nuno has overseen a shambles this season and today sums up where we are under him. No fight, no spirit, no attacking intent, no defensive shape, absolutely disgraceful. After the past 12 months if people really believe Nuno can take us to the next level then this 45 minutes has to be the wake-up call. Thanks for everything Nuno but your time is up. The King is dead, long live the King.
Wish you would go now. Attention seeking **** wum

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The total performance (there's been quite a few), the lack of change when tactics are clearly not working, the worrying comments that is isn't sure to do to improve it....

Nuno is responsible......

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno has been poor this season, but this squad is absolutely jam packed with ****.

Unless we manage to have a decent window (remember what one of those was like?!), we are going to struggle badly next season, whoever is in charge.

Massive chance of relegation next year.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno has been poor this season, but this squad is absolutely jam packed with ****.

Unless we manage to have a decent window (remember what one of those was like?!), we are going to struggle badly next season, whoever is in charge.

Massive chance of relegation next year.
Rubbish

our players are so much better than burnleys . Come on

Nuno has to go now before the derby next week

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You are embarrassing
Start a thread every time we lose wanting manager out. Are you a parody?
We have had injuries , key players out. We have stayed up.
Lets regroup and go next season. You sound like a modern fan, let's support our manager. First poor season in years. Show some loyalty.
Hes built a premier league squad.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes you can..... he set the team up incorrectly and didn’t get them motivated to play a match.......

Seriously how can nuno escape from this with no blame attributed to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom